Westworld: Season 3 Reviews

• 1h ago

Wow...after the mess that was season 2, I almost gave up on this show. So glad I decided to give it one last go. Season 3 is, so far, pretty damned amazing.

• 19h ago

I love the drama the suspense and the never ending way of making us never predict what's next🔥

• 19h ago

This season has ruined a great series. Good work dumbing down the show to the most common denominator.

• Apr 09, 2020

Season 3 is a huge let down. The previous seasons take us through a story and twists are less expected and don't feel as set up. It feels like they're intentionally leaving out information and deceiving the audience. Such a waste.

• 1d ago

Meh. Either too long to get to something meaningful, or too hard to follow along. Not as interesting as previous seasons.

• 2d ago

After being somewhat disappointed in season two, I love season three so far. I absoulutely love the addition of Aaron Paul to the cast and I adore the performamnces of Evan Rachel Wood and Thandie Newton. But the best surprise for me this season was the radical transformation of the character Charlotte Hale played by Tessa Thompson. In the previous season she was my least favorite charcter, but the broad emotional rage in her "new" character this season is riveting and Thompson totally carries the show now.

• 2d ago

I love this new turn on Westworld's plot. It was what I had hoped for. I so want to see the machines take over or destroy the human world. Humans are such vile and worthless creatures. They need to be exterminated. They don't deserve the beautiful world they were given.

Not the show I was excited about anymore

Not the show I was excited about anymore

• 3d ago

I like that Jessie Pinkman decided to play a worse version of himself; that's all this show has going for it now.

• 3d ago

...so, clearing my mind: a cyborg-like entity, an almost perfect human replica but much more powerful and smart than a human, anyhow reckless and relentless, is on a mission to destroy a vast A.I. capable to enslave humans. With lot of fireworks in between. Does it sounds familiar? Yep. The terminator . Big question: whon the audience could identify with? With a bounch of mary sues full of grief? In this last season every character seems worth of dying without mercy. Wasted opportunity...