Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp Reviews

• Sep 16, 2016

One of my favourite movies is now 4 hours longer and I'm so happy.

One of my favourite movies is now 4 hours longer and I'm so happy.

• Jul 20, 2016

this tv show was really good...im glad they explained on how it all happen

this tv show was really good...im glad they explained on how it all happen

• Feb 07, 2016

Although the first episode was the lowest point in the series it was one of the greatest TV shows I have seen in a long time. If you were a fan of the movie will love this.

• Jan 12, 2016

Just could not watch it after half of the first nonsensical episode.

Just could not watch it after half of the first nonsensical episode.

• Dec 14, 2015

This series works because it revels in the stupidity of the whole premise behind it and they all look like theyre having fun doing it.

• Dec 11, 2015

I'm baffled at the high scores. I had the feeling there was no script, they were just adlibbing as they went along-far too long.

• Nov 10, 2015

Great TV Show, very funny, but i would give some advice to the stylist eventhough it is made on purpose. Check these looks it could be useful http://unefoismaispasdeux.over-blog.com/

• Nov 02, 2015

????? ??????????? :D

????? ??????????? :D

• Oct 23, 2015

Oh lord, I must have been missing something. Managed 2 episodes before quitting.

• Oct 16, 2015

If you like Wet Hot American Summer, you'll love this. It's funnier and has an amazing cast.