The Perfect Holiday Reviews

• Nov 20, 2016

I'm just over these cookie cutter seasonal movies.

I'm just over these cookie cutter seasonal movies.

• Jan 01, 2015

Good Christmas movie overall with a nice story line and some humorous parts

Good Christmas movie overall with a nice story line and some humorous parts

• Oct 22, 2014

Original? No. Sappy? Yes. Is that bad? I don't think so. There is a lot of flack for the lack of originality in this movie, but it never occurred to me that was the intent. Instead I think it's meant to be a family friendly, Christmas themed sap-fest to get you in the Christmas spirit. I think the characters (particularly those portrayed by Gabrielle Union and Morris Chestnut) are sweet and endearing, and if you are able to suspend your disbelief for an hour and a half this is a great movie to get you in the Christmas spirit.

• Dec 20, 2013

Doomed from the start.

Doomed from the start.

• Nov 29, 2013

This movie was all warm and fuzzy. The kind that just makes you feel good. Definitely worth it.

• Jul 10, 2013

Wonderful family movie loved it

Wonderful family movie loved it

• Jul 01, 2013

It is the Perfect holiday movie. I will add it to my list of holiday movies to watch every year.

• Jan 30, 2013

bad christmas movie but fred clauss is worse.

bad christmas movie but fred clauss is worse.

• Dec 25, 2012