Babies - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Babies Reviews

December 7, 2016
This was kind of a fun movie. It follows four different babies from very different parts of the world. It was interesting to see the differences in ways of growing up. It was good.
May 16, 2016
An experience akin to staring at an aquarium for 80 minutes and observing the fishes in their habitat - which can be something interesting in the case of babies from different cultures, only not for so long. But still, babies are so cute and adorable that they make it worth it.
December 19, 2015
Cute, very cute, but also kind of boring.
August 18, 2015
A wonderful film that utilizes little to no dialogue, yet still manages to tell a compelling story.
½ June 17, 2015
this documentary follows 4 babies from 4 countries and shows the different lifestyles ranging from gross (African mother wiping the babies bottom on her leg) to the absurd, American mother taking infant to exercise classes.
½ May 16, 2015
Alright, but really boring for a 1 hr and 19 min movie.
April 29, 2015
It's a simple idea really. No script, no camera crew just mount a camera and watch babies do stuff. I know that doesn't sound great, but it's pretty awesome. There's cute widdle cheeks you just wanna pinch.

Oh and for the perves the African ladies have their boobs out all the time.
½ March 20, 2015
Babies is ear shattering bad with an hour and a half of quote on quote cute babies whining their brains out. Just think of those internet videos strung together with better photography. I'm serious this is it, no narrative, no story, just crying. A definite skip. (BTW I watched this in school not on my own time)
October 10, 2014
Something To Talk Through While You Watch, Observe & Learn How Lucky You Are, Just To Be Alive.
July 10, 2014
This movie is about cuteness, faith, and differentiation. Make you explore about that three aspects.
June 25, 2014
I'm going to fuck them.
michael e.
½ March 29, 2014
YOU CANT HATE ON THE BABIES, THEYRE ADORABLE
½ March 27, 2014
Plays like a collection of well-lensed home videos. Its message is obvious after about twenty minutes and none of the clips are particularly compelling. In short, it's a bore.
February 22, 2014
Home videos of babies is not enough to make a movie worth seeing twice.
February 5, 2014
Simple, insightful, funny, and moving. It's telling that a documentary with no words can still convey so much information and establish such wonderful appreciation for humanity and the way various cultures care for their young.
January 6, 2014
Absolutely adorable.
½ December 30, 2013
Lots of fun and very eye opening, especially with no dialog!
December 26, 2013
Too cute! I was rooting for all these babies when they took their first steps. The biggest thing that stuck out to me is how we coddle and sanitize in the Western world, yet conditions are VERY different in Nambia and Mongolia, and everyone seems to survive just fine.
December 25, 2013
Four babies from four different parts of the world in their first year of life. Yes, the babies are cute, but this got very boring very quickly.
October 2, 2013
It may not be lovable like the title and also lacks insights, but it was well filmed capturing moments to have the audience enjoy it like enjoying the real thing in this very cultural documentary that shows what's life about on these babies. (C+)