The Parent Trap - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Parent Trap Reviews

½ February 17, 2016
Easily one of the best Disney live-action films, with Mills shining in a dual role.
½ December 17, 2015
I saw this so many times and every time i loved seeing the twins band together and trick everyone. gotta love the original
November 22, 2015
Such a classic movie. So funny. Loved the ending.
September 3, 2015
this movie is great!
April 29, 2015
Was my favorite movie growing up
½ March 7, 2015
Eww, what a nasty movie!!!!!!!!!
½ January 29, 2015
It's a concept that's been copied all too many times since but it works just fine here. Full review later.
½ November 23, 2014
September 2, 2014
A lovable family flick that stands the test of time
August 23, 2014
It's good with heart and some fun, but it was improved in the 1998 remake with less bickering and more than what it was offering in heart. (B+)

(Full review coming soon)
August 2, 2014
This an endearing if overly long family 'classic'.
May 18, 2014
Very nice family movie that you can watch over and over
½ April 21, 2014
The Parent Trap is a hokey, cheesy, unoriginal Disney flick, but it will melt your heart if you let it.
April 18, 2014
I don't actually believe the same actress is two different people, but it's sweet. The actress should have worked on a different accent more.
February 8, 2014
Let's get together yea yea Yea!!!
½ January 28, 2014
Saw the original version on Film4 once (not the Lohan version) but this one. I was surprised there were a few differences and compares to the 98 re-make. But it was really enjoyable to watch and to know what happens.
½ January 11, 2014
The Parent Trap is indeed one of the better live action Disney movies. Hayley Mills is as lovable as ever and gets the spotlight in twin roles. The Sherman Brothers give the film some lively songs (in one of their earlier Disney efforts) and even Annette gets in on the action in singing the title song. All in all it's a great story that makes for a wonderful family film. (First full viewing - Late 2009)
December 3, 2013
A great story of love, children, and mischief. Although my personal view of romance has jaded over the years I still like to think this is possible.
November 3, 2013
Omg this is a great movie I love the story line and the Omg it's just awesome!!!!!!!1