RoboCop - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

RoboCop Reviews

December 2, 2016
Great film. I really enjoyed this, and considering how old it is it's not out dated at all
November 17, 2016
Aside from the ED-209 being so technologically outdated to the point where it hurts your eyes, this movie still fucking rocks. This was one of the first R-Rated movies I remember from my youth.
November 10, 2016
Simply brilliant. One of the first movies I really loved. Dark, depressing, lots of great action.
October 18, 2016
I love the gore splits and the idea, awesome movie. Should have made a reboot, stupid hallywood.
October 8, 2016
It's OK, dated as you might expect, so hard to capture what 80s audiences felt as they watched it, but come on, how can this be considered a "MUST-SEE!" now? It's cheesy 80s pap.
September 11, 2016
if i have to explain why this movie is good(and far superior to the milennial remake),then it's not for you
September 5, 2016
My favorite movie. Ever.
September 1, 2016
I give this a 98/A+.
August 31, 2016
I'd buy that for a dollar!
August 26, 2016
Don't let the title decieve you - RoboCop delivers riveting and over-the-top action, impressive visuals, and most importantly, a thoroughly engaging story that successfully commentates upon American Culture. A must watch for any film aficionado, young or old.
½ August 20, 2016
"ROBOCP" may be a product of its time from the 80s, but that only adds to the film's tone that has all the elements necessary to make a complete story with its character, including social commentary that makes this film still relevant today.
August 12, 2016
A brilliant score,bloody violent,and,lots of F-bombs.Robocop is Awesometacular.
½ August 10, 2016
A gory and cheesy 80s movie and I absolutely dig it.
½ August 9, 2016
best movie rocks kurt wood smith rocks
½ August 9, 2016
best movie rocks kurt wood smith rocks
July 31, 2016
Fantastic sci-fi blast, Verhoeven at his best
July 27, 2016
A smart political satire disguised as a comic book revenge movie that combines hilarious dark humor, ultraviolence and science fiction without tonal problems, and it is a wonder to see that, even being a product of its time, it is still thought-provoking and able to entertain today.
½ July 17, 2016
I convinced my mom to let me rent this while I was in elementary school. She didn't realize how violent the movie was and I got in trouble, haha!