Bitter Harvest Reviews

• Mar 08, 2011

Dopey and clueless "mystery" featuring Stephen Baldwin, you know, before he became the Stephen Baldwin of Usual Suspects fame, and then straight back to obscurity after Biodome. So here, he plays a doey eyed farmer caught up in a web of lies and deceit and violence! and murder! and sex! and lesbians! You know, all the good stuff that make for a softcore cable parboiler. Strictly by the numbers, and very large numbers, it's pretty easy to tell who's who, and what's what. See only if movies confuse you.

• Jan 13, 2010

This was a wonderful movie about a farm that ends up with sick cattle and the farmer is addiment about finding out what the problem was. He found out what the problem was and the courts would not due anything about it. So he ends up killing all his cattle due to the problem it causes. I think this is bases on a true story and I love true stories

• May 24, 2009

If This is a true story, Think of the hard working famlies, mothers, fathers, children affected by death, and illnesses and sickness that happen nationwide & worldwide, the goverment hides but give prescritions and doctors, and lawyers trying to protect the people from the truth.... Do You really know why your child is or was sick, Share this movie maybe some answers are hidden !!!

• Apr 02, 2007