Private Parts Reviews

• Apr 03, 2021

I always liked Howard from his early WNBC afternoon show in the 80's. I was on the air with him once as I had proof that a man cut off his private part and they attached it to his wrist before they airlifted him to Northwestern Medical in Chicago as Stern was only in NYC at the time and I had a fax from the Chicago Tribune on the incident. It was great as he laughed "sponsors' we have intelligent life listing to our show this man is a CPA and is in a suit" Then they messed up Springsteen "Born in USA" and sang 'born to be a CPA'.

• Feb 21, 2021

One of the best comedies ever, love Howard.

One of the best comedies ever, love Howard.

• Feb 14, 2021

Very amusing biopic about the legendary Howard Stern. Very interesting to learn about the history of this guy because I've been listening to him for a while. Was curious to see how he met McDonald Chump(one of his long time friends believe it or not), but he wasn't mentioned in this. Probably for the better though. Good stuff.

• Feb 03, 2021

Great interesting movie about the life of Howard stern. Now of course this isn't how his life actually went down, that would be pretty cool but not realistic. But I'm glad this was booked as a comedy and not a drama. Most biography movies I watch are all sad and depressing and show the main character fight to be better and it's a struggle for them. In this movie it takes a whole different approach and that's great. They show that he had the power in the first place. Most likely in real life he didn't do that but it's a movie, it gets a pass. But for what it's worth, it's a very enjoyable comedy. Howard stern as himself is hilarious and I just recently started listening to him so I had to check his movie out. And it did not disappoint. I never knew he could do comedy. But in the end without spoiling everything this is a great comedy and shouldn't be taken too seriously. For me it had me watching and right when it ended I was like where did the time go. Great movie, I highly recommend it.

• Feb 03, 2021

Great interesting movie about the life of Howard stern. Now of course this isn’t how his life actually went down, that would be pretty cool but not realistic. But I’m glad this was booked as a comedy and not a drama. Most biography movies I watch are all sad and depressing and show the main character fight to be better and it’s a struggle for them. In this movie it takes a whole different approach and that’s great. They show that he had the power in the first place. Most likely in real life he didn’t do that but it’s a movie, it gets a pass. But for what it’s worth, it’s a very enjoyable comedy. Howard stern as himself is hilarious and I just recently started listening to him so I had to check his movie out. And it did not disappoint. I never knew he could do comedy. But in the end without spoiling everything this is a great comedy and shouldn’t be taken too seriously. For me it had me watching and right when it ended I was like where did the time go. Great movie, I highly recommend it.

• Nov 25, 2020

This movie surprised me. No, it's not great and the fake sentiment did get on my nerves at times, but does have something that I would never expect from a Howard Stern movie--humor.

• Nov 17, 2020

I really like this movie. The comedy is funny, it is heartwarming, lots of gratuitous nudity and pretty vulgar at times. This is apparently my wheelhouse. I also do like Howard Stern, which I'm guessing if I wasn't a fan i would likely rate this slightly lower. Regardless this is a well made comedic bio pic which, being a fan or not of Stern's, hits all the right marks.

• Sep 15, 2020

It's a fun and endearing biopic, about Howard Stern's rise to fame. It feels a little inauthentic though, maybe it's because Stern himself is too directly involved in the making of it, that it pulls its punches and comes across a little precious, painting him as a saint.

• Sep 08, 2020

Easily one of the best biopics ever made. It sure is the funniest one. If you're a fan of raunchy humor with some great lines filled with cuss-words, then this is definitely for you! If not then move along, pig-vomit!

• Jul 03, 2020

In all the craziness, it's Stern's honesty that comes through to tell the story. When he screws up, he puts it out there for everybody to see. He's just a guy, not a superhero. He just played one on the radio. Dubbing himself the "King of All Media" in 1992. He has delivered. This movie is still a good watch and well worth the time for more than a few belly laughs.