Beautiful Reviews

• Feb 23, 2016

I wasnt' sure what to expect from the movie when I read the description on TV, but Minnie Driver is a good actress, and I'm very glad I gave it a try. Minnie Driver did an excellent job in the main role. It has offbeat, interesting, extreme characters and I also enjoyed the story, the friendship between Mona and Ruby, and that loyal Ruby was able to see through Mona's unlikeable self.

• Nov 04, 2015

best movie ,but it's hard to find in stores

best movie ,but it's hard to find in stores

• Nov 13, 2014

• Nov 07, 2013

An unbelievable and shallow movie.

An unbelievable and shallow movie.

• Sep 05, 2013

This film is little flat and empty, however Hallie will melts your heart away.

This film is little flat and empty, however Hallie will melts your heart away.

• Aug 19, 2013

the beginning was slower and took awhile for me to get into it but by the end I was really into it! It's a cute more family friendly version of Miss Congeniality :)

• Aug 10, 2013

I was only awake for the second half of this, but that half was enough to deem it complete crap that had no business being made.

• Jul 30, 2013

It tries to show heart, but it ultimately gets discombobulated by its own joyless, sloppy script, and inconsistencies that ware the attention span thin.

• Apr 12, 2013

Guilty pleasure, guilty, guilty pleasure.

Guilty pleasure, guilty, guilty pleasure.

• Nov 12, 2012