On the Line Reviews

• Feb 09, 2019

It’s been a while, I remember it as being excellent

It’s been a while, I remember it as being excellent

• May 27, 2014

Clearly marketed toward the 'N Sync teeny-boppers, On the Line's greatest achievement is having a VHS copy of it placed on top of Justin Timberlake's shrine. It's a reminder to him that he co-starred in Alpha Dog, Inside Llewyn Davis and the Oscar winning The Social Network as he thanks his lucky stars that it was his boy band comrades Bass and Fatone that were targeted for this and not him. With it's childish dialogue, preposterous narrative and a sugary sweet, ooey-gooey ending that'll knock you out into a diabetic coma before the end credits roll, all the ipecac in the world couldn't induce vomiting quicker than this film. The characters may have a collective IQ of 4, but if it was any higher we wouldn't get this triumph of 21st century cinema. Full review at http://silverscreenfanatic.com/2014/05/26/what-the-hell-were-they-thinking-21/

• Aug 24, 2013

Enjoyable piece of fluff without anything really memorable about it.

Enjoyable piece of fluff without anything really memorable about it.

• Jun 23, 2013

Again, a movie I liked as a kid, but am now embarrassed about.

Again, a movie I liked as a kid, but am now embarrassed about.

• Dec 03, 2012

umm extremely horrible movie...but i like otowns part lol

umm extremely horrible movie...but i like otowns part lol

• Dec 02, 2012

Good but I hate it that Lance Bass is gay....I loved him when I was in the 'N Sync stage!

• Sep 08, 2012

A cute romantic comedy set in Chicago. It's admittedly overly silly, but I liked it. (First viewing - Summer 2002)

• Aug 24, 2012

Lance needed to be more convincing. He just seemed to fall flat with the acting. Chirique was a bad choice fire the female lead but Joey Fantone's antics kept it fun and somewhat entertaining.

• Jul 02, 2012

Simple but cute. Lance's acting could use a boost. Also the conflict could have been resolved by him screening phone calls by asking for more specific details about their meeting. Love the Justin/Chris cameo at the end!

• May 28, 2012