Grand Champion Reviews

• Dec 03, 2012

It Was A Great Movie Very funny Towards The End

It Was A Great Movie Very funny Towards The End

• Apr 26, 2012

One of the funniest heart hitting movies I've ever seen the boy and his Hereford stere remind me of me and my Hereford heifers

• Nov 06, 2011

Hokey Pokey is worth one star, the other is for the film...

Hokey Pokey is worth one star, the other is for the film...

• Mar 06, 2011

This is a really bad family movie in my opinion, with some big name cameos.

This is a really bad family movie in my opinion, with some big name cameos.

• Erin C Super Reviewer
    Aug 24, 2009

Cute for a G movie. A little cheesy, but that's to be expected. I enjoyed it aside from the part where the boys were "on the run" with the steer - that was a little boring and long, but otherwise it wasn't bad.

• Mar 27, 2009

This is a better movie than it turned out to be. A good movie for all ages.

This is a better movie than it turned out to be. A good movie for all ages.

• Mar 26, 2009

I absolutely love this movie!!

I absolutely love this movie!!

• Sep 15, 2008

IT IS A GOOD FILM OF CHAMPIONS. I SAW 4 TO 5 TIMES.

IT IS A GOOD FILM OF CHAMPIONS. I SAW 4 TO 5 TIMES.

• Sep 09, 2008

Awesome movie! That's how I would have been. A must see!

Awesome movie! That's how I would have been. A must see!

• May 08, 2008

This is a great family film. I got this for my husband as a sort of gag gift because he loes Bruce Willis movies. We watched it with our nieces and like it a lot.