Reviews

• Jan 09, 2010

ja rule is soo fine in this movie

ja rule is soo fine in this movie

• Oct 16, 2009

a pretty decent flick... a very interesting plot and wild turns, incredible situations and some pretty good acting by ja rule at the end. unfortunately, rhames was unimpressive in this film. his performance came off very forced... he was just laying it on too thick (a problem which persists throughout the first half of the film, thanks to all cast members really, but it smooths out and gets better and more believable towards the end). I suppose it's worth a watch if youre a ja rule fan, but Ving let me down on this one. ps- ja rule's albums going platinum don't really have anything to do with his acting... nor with him being a talented musician (argumentum ad populum).

• Jul 04, 2009

Fantastic Film^^!! Ving Rhames was so excellent actor...Goes to hes fathers house,Hes dad is drunk,Shoots hes father a few times,Then starts draging him out of the house down and up star still alive then start setting him on fire.....A Must watch film....

• Aug 30, 2008

Not a bad movie about living the ghetto life. Drugs, crimes, ext.

Not a bad movie about living the ghetto life. Drugs, crimes, ext.

• Aug 29, 2008

i lk this flik its a good ass movie...i love my boo ja rule...I.N.C

i lk this flik its a good ass movie...i love my boo ja rule...I.N.C

• Aug 22, 2008

It was eh..I only bought it cause Ving Rhames was in it. I really cant stand Ja Rule's acting at all...it's pretty horrible..sorry Ving your ok but Ja killed it...I give it a 1/2 star.

• Jul 30, 2008

fucc u d i love how u ppl forget that most of jas cds went platinum or even 3x platinum eat a dicc but anyway this was a really good movie ja rule and ving where on top game for this

• Chosen 7 Super Reviewer
    Jun 30, 2008

Decent crime drama, Ving Rhames made this movie. ...and Tatyana Ali and Tia Carrere are sexy as hell.