Reviews

• Aug 21, 2021

A really really rediculus Movie that naturally makes no sense, but I did enjoy it a little bit (but won't watch it again!!

• Harry W Super Reviewer
    Apr 20, 2016

Boy Eats Girl isn't "wickedly funny" at all its really boring, really lazily done. A low-budget horror comedy is never something I'd turn my nose up at so I watched it with hope that it'd be good but its not. Some of the acting is taken too seriously and there's barely any decent plot involved at all.

• Aug 26, 2015

I watched this under the idea that it would be an overly campy European horror film, and really, it wasn't. It didn't have much in the area of suspense, and it really wasn't scary, but it was funny and very witty.

• Jun 19, 2015

Decent zombie comedy. Average story though, and it seems like they were riding on Shaun of the Deads coattails...

• Aug 09, 2013

Nothing real special, it doesn't really stand out as a zombie movie or a romantic comedy. Typical teen characters, a boring setting, and a average plot. The jokes aren't too funny, the pacing is a bit slow, and the ending is predictable. It has a clever title at least.

• Jun 10, 2013

Sweet amazing loved it

Sweet amazing loved it

• Sep 08, 2012

It's nice to see an Irish film that is NOT about the troubles for once. But who would've thought this horror comedy would be so boring. It's not funny or scary. The zombies are a HUGE disappointment. They're running! And not in a good 28 Days Later way. I've nothing against Samantha Mumba, but she can't act. She should've stuck to singing. So is there anything I like? Well, there's a cool scene where Mumba's character is in a tractor that has a hedge trimmer and it cuts up all the zombies. Which is almost like the lawn mower scene in Braindead. It's just a dull film that's not funny or entertaining. Rent out Shaun Of The Dead instead.

• Aug 07, 2012

An in offensive Irish Horror flick that desperately wants to be American it's laughable.

• Jul 28, 2012

Just finished watching this on FearNet - LOVED IT!!! Great story, great special effects. Nice and bloody!!! :-)

• May 28, 2012

This was very much like the German Night of the Living Dorks. However I did like the fact that it took place in Ireland.