300 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

300 Reviews

December 8, 2016
Terrible, horrible movie. Nothing but a crappy CGIfest with no plot. There was this amazing historical plot they could have followed, but nope. Let's put monsters and mutants and general crap in it. Not following reality is not why it is terrible though, it is just a bad movie. Neglecting the historical truth is just the craptastic cherry on the top.
½ December 3, 2016
It's fun and stylish before Snyder became the Snyder we all know and fear.
December 1, 2016
A different way to tell a well known story.
December 1, 2016
Stylish to a fault and occasionally stirring, 300's emphasis of style over substance unfortunately can't help but make it feel fake.
November 23, 2016
Boring, Felt like it was missing parts
November 20, 2016
Wow, was this boring. I do not understand why this was so popular. It was like half cartoon, and the rest just shirtless guys stabbing each other. Had absolutely no interest in the plot whatsoever.
November 20, 2016
Wresting with swords and fake body parts.
November 6, 2016
In recognition of me getting my 300th Facebook friend...I thought I'd try to watch this film again. Wow...2007...has it been that long since it came out?! It's a better film than I remembered...despite it's sepia-toned CGI. A testament to courage and holding to principle until the end.
½ November 1, 2016
Bigest BS story that ever been told. This movie is total BS. Make believe.
½ October 18, 2016
Omg!! the greatest action movie ever made!! a masterpiece
October 17, 2016
Guy flick. No story line. Greased up men fighting.
October 16, 2016
Super intense action in a fictionalized version of the Battle of Thermopylae (told from the point of view of a Greek warrior after the battle). Really good movie
October 13, 2016
Great performance by Gerard butler, maybe the best of his career. Really good movie. Good action and all.
½ September 18, 2016
let's see scantily clad attractive muscular sweating guys, who might want to see that? ok, let's say it was not intended for gays ut it was intended for gays nevertheless. i started laughing out loud when that dawned on me somewhere near the end of the film. it also occurred to the makers of "welcome to sparta" obviously.
½ September 8, 2016
Stimulating visuals, with much action and violence. Easy to follow plot, makes the movie easy to follow. Butler was a tremendous pick for the lead role. He portrays Leonidas I in a strong way, with his scowl and powerful voice. "This is Sparta!" will be remembered as one of the all-time great movie quotes.
August 24, 2016
Beautiful aesthetics but the story drags. Still had a blast watching it though!
August 23, 2016
One of my favorite movies growing up. It was the first of its kind never been done before. Great plot.
August 21, 2016
For those who enjoy historical epics!
½ August 20, 2016
The most Homo Erotic movie ever. I have a thing for historical bloody action movies. This was badass in so many levels. I have total respect for Gerald Butler, and the abs he had in this movie.
½ August 14, 2016
Great movie with incredible action sequences, great cinematography and a very well laid out plot. The film keeps you guessing even though we all know the outcome, and imho that would be the film's greatest achievement.