6 Days - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

6 Days Reviews

November 28, 2017
This is truly an spectacular movie. If you haven't watched it yet, go do it now.
November 28, 2017
interesting movie of what happened 37 years!
½ November 26, 2017
Falto un poco de acción, o de negociación
November 26, 2017
Very poor film. Bad Acting. Not interesting. The real situation was very interesting and the film failed to capture this. Not accurate either
November 23, 2017
I really enjoyed this biographical action film based upon the 1980 Iranian Embassy siege in London. The casting is superb and the performance keeps us on the edge of our seats. The movie is fast-paced and intense right from the get-go. The way it goes about in giving us an insider view on all aspects of the hostage situation is a job well done, from politics to the negotiator's role to the preparation by Special Forces, it covers all aspects. One of the most realistic, insightful and entertaining action thriller I have come across.
November 15, 2017
Good action suspenseful although already new outcome since based on real life event. One error, two hostages were unfortunately killed in real life, but in the movie only one was shown as killed.
½ November 12, 2017
Workmanlike Made for TV thriller but there are worse ways to spend 90 minutes
½ November 11, 2017
Abbie Cornish's accent is one of the worst things I've ever heard, could've done without her character entirety or atleast used someone with any ounce of acting skills. Also portrayed the SAS as a bunch of clumsy ninnys, really doubt they made them kind of mistakes.
½ November 4, 2017
Good film unhurried shame John McAleese couldn?t have seen it ... RIP
November 3, 2017
Chilling ending, great drama....good performances
½ October 30, 2017
Great performances from Mark Strong and Jamie Bell do just about enough to carry Abbie Cornish ultra weird portrayal of Kate Adie. Really irritating, nobody talks like that. I enjoyed the film but as watching this unfold on TV is one of my earliest memories it's probably got more to do with nostalgia than quality. Not particularly fast paced, and doesn't really get going. It portrays the SAS as quite amateurish and fails to give any insight into the level of training and skill these guys have which i found very disappointing.
October 28, 2017
More of a drama than an action movie. Not that breath taking.
½ October 25, 2017
It's accurate, not very interesting. You have to really get into it to understand it.
October 25, 2017
sebuah film teroris yang menyandra. meceritakan kejadian di taun 80 di inggris,
awal-awal yah lumayan asik buat dikutin jalan ceritanya, tapi lama-kelamaan sampe akhir terlalu biasa dan udah ketebak sih.
½ October 4, 2017
Can't believe how good this movie was. Ofcourse it had its flaws but nevertheless a wonderful piece of action from the English soil. It's just like that old classic masterpiece of a game SAS. But there's very less action which is the only downside to it. More drama and a gripping story since it's a real life event.
October 3, 2017
O filme retrata uma invasão de terroristas em uma embaixada, sendo que estes pedem a liberação de 91 presos, algo que nunca seria aceito, e no meio da negociação eles matam um refém e o exército invade e mata geral... o filme não tem nada demais, não empolga e só retrata um fato ocorrido... fraco....
September 29, 2017
Huge positive surprise. After reading all the reviews I have to say people got used to action-thriller movies a bit too much. Because THIS is an action thriller movie at its finest.
Tense, realistic, thrill-packed. It shows behind the curtain happenings in ways I did not see in other movies so far.
Huge, huge surprise and very-very underrated. One of the best movies this year and about the only one at RT did not get the attention nor the rating it deserved.
September 25, 2017
Really good and gripping too
½ September 11, 2017
Unfairly maligned film that doubles both as a drama and an accurate historical document. Impressive considering its low budget, with strong performances from its cast, and an accurate portrayal of elite military tactics of the era.
Thoroughly enjoyable.
½ September 11, 2017
Oddly apologetic for what was a truley amazing feat against a shower of grandstanding twats! The war mongering Government against the poor little terrorist theme is something I'm a little too old to understand I guess.