6 Month Rule Reviews

• Jan 23, 2017

Fun and well acted indie! I've seen other Blayne Weaver films and they always deliver. Everyone in the cast is engaging and highly watchable. I recommend it.

• Nov 20, 2014

Boy meets girl, boy loses girl, boy almost gets girl back,,,.typical but solid chick flick

• Aug 06, 2014

bad title, misleading synopsis, but OK little film. lead man kinda wins you over

• Apr 02, 2014

a love it or hate it flick. .depends if you're a dreamer. .i loved it . .fave of yr

• Mar 30, 2014

Boring! ZzZzZz!!! couldn't hold my attention and I had to turn it off. I am assuming I can guess exactly how it all plays out too. None of the cast was interesting either. snore fest!

• Sep 14, 2013

When the same guy acts and directs his own movie it is hard to critic. In one sense acting was ok, not great and the script was written for a B rated movie. It was much similar to the break up movie with Jennifer Aniston. It was boring at times, couldn't keep my attention.

• Sep 02, 2013

What a terribly sad ending for poor Tyler. I am only happy that he got his friend back and learned a valuable life lesson.

• Sep 02, 2013

Not as bad as the tomatometer. Some of the acting is a little anoying, but who's not a sucker for a little romantic comedy once in a while. I enjoyed it.

• Aug 16, 2013

Cute romantic comedy about who love can change a man's view of relationships.

Cute romantic comedy about who love can change a man's view of relationships.

• Jul 17, 2013

Although kind of guy oriented romcom is not usually the sort of thing I like, This one was different. The script was bright and witty and the acting excellent. And in a genre that usually doesn't have much in character development, the main character in this film really grew emotionally right before our eyes, a rare development. Really watchable.