A Bad Moms Christmas - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Bad Moms Christmas Reviews

May 13, 2018
Couldn't figure out how to post negative stars. This was one stinking pile of horse manure. I am embarrassed for the people who played parts in the "movie". Just shows how far Hollywood and our society have fallen. I cannot express how bad this movie is. It's worse than awful.
½ April 7, 2018
Awful. Predictable storyline and awful acting. Not sure how this grossed +70 mill
March 30, 2018
Loved this so much!!
March 28, 2018
As a male, I feel violated.
½ March 19, 2018
What a waste of great talent!
½ March 18, 2018
A huge fan of Bad Moms which was smarter and funnier then it's male counterpart 'Hangover' movies. This one was just a boring remake of the genre that hits rock bottom. I can only pray they never come out with the intimated 'Bad Grandmas' sequel.
March 18, 2018
Some extremely funny parts in this movie. Other parts seemed like they were trying to fill time to be a full-length movie - they could have been funnier or left out. Also, it tried to be deep and emotional, which wasn't needed. A very funny movie about mom's at Christmas would have been just fine. Overall, I would RECOMMEND,
½ March 13, 2018
terrible. small children cussing is never good
March 12, 2018
The first movie was just barely ok. this one is very, very bad. i did not get a single chuckle out of this one.
½ March 11, 2018
If only there was the option to give no starS, Not fuNny., would RaTher plaT my own shit
½ March 7, 2018
A lot of entertaining scenes. And Mila Kunis!
March 2, 2018
Absolutely awful movie. Seems like they forced the issue with profanity and it made for ridiculous dialogue. Just terrible. Not funny in the slightest.
March 1, 2018
I thought it was hilarious
February 26, 2018
It was a pretty shitty movie as expected but I was just in the mood for something shallow and vulgar as this one. They were right about one thing though; mother - daughter relationships are complicated.
½ February 23, 2018
had a bunch of really funny parts and generally made me laugh a lot. but really heavy on the drama and emotional stuff, significantly more than the previous movie. and it just wasn't as well made. overuse of montages, some really lame scenes. and they went completely overboard in some parts, really unrealistic things happen, the movie becomes kind of a joke, which is fine if it's that kind of movie, but it isn't. and please please stop using the lame opening scene from a later time and then go back to the start. if it doesn't serve a purpose, don't do it. they just try to get your attention. it should be used to enhance the story or make things a surprise, but so often like in this movie, all it does it tell you what will happen later, which is idiotic (1 viewing)
February 18, 2018
it doesn't have the charm and laughs of the original, but it is nice to revisit the characters
½ February 16, 2018
What it lacks, compared to the first one, is a solid narrative journey. This isn't so much a story as a series of sketches. But you know what? Humans love sketch comedy.
½ February 16, 2018
Despite sporting a nearly identical plot to the Daddy's Home sequel, it's not quite as atrocious - there are a couple laughs, almost all of which Christine Baranski and Kathryn Hahn are responsible for. It's still absolutely a below average comedy who feels like it's stretching out its (at times interminable feeling) run time with endless slow motion "WE ARE HAVING FUN" sequences. Totally forgettable, but not offensive, and might be enjoyable by a very drunken group of its target demographic.
½ February 16, 2018
It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't very good either. Really wish this wasn't made.
February 14, 2018
I knew from the start that this one wouldn't be much of an improvement from the contrived stillborn original, but I paid a dollar something on Redox thinking I would at least get a couple of smiles, hopefully a laugh out loud moment. Precisely what I got. The most annoying aspect of the film was the third person narrative. It's obvious this movie wasn't written by women but rather a man speaking on how he thinks stuff a woman would say. In particular "the perfect etc..." Perfect this, perfect that. Shut up already. I'm writing this review and the movie still ain't over. I lost interested once Mila Kunis had her forced arch.