A Bad Moms Christmas - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Bad Moms Christmas Reviews

½ February 23, 2018
had a bunch of really funny parts and generally made me laugh a lot. but really heavy on the drama and emotional stuff, significantly more than the previous movie. and it just wasn't as well made. overuse of montages, some really lame scenes. and they went completely overboard in some parts, really unrealistic things happen, the movie becomes kind of a joke, which is fine if it's that kind of movie, but it isn't. and please please stop using the lame opening scene from a later time and then go back to the start. if it doesn't serve a purpose, don't do it. they just try to get your attention. it should be used to enhance the story or make things a surprise, but so often like in this movie, all it does it tell you what will happen later, which is idiotic (1 viewing)
February 18, 2018
it doesn't have the charm and laughs of the original, but it is nice to revisit the characters
½ February 16, 2018
What it lacks, compared to the first one, is a solid narrative journey. This isn't so much a story as a series of sketches. But you know what? Humans love sketch comedy.
½ February 16, 2018
Despite sporting a nearly identical plot to the Daddy's Home sequel, it's not quite as atrocious - there are a couple laughs, almost all of which Christine Baranski and Kathryn Hahn are responsible for. It's still absolutely a below average comedy who feels like it's stretching out its (at times interminable feeling) run time with endless slow motion "WE ARE HAVING FUN" sequences. Totally forgettable, but not offensive, and might be enjoyable by a very drunken group of its target demographic.
½ February 16, 2018
It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't very good either. Really wish this wasn't made.
February 14, 2018
I knew from the start that this one wouldn't be much of an improvement from the contrived stillborn original, but I paid a dollar something on Redox thinking I would at least get a couple of smiles, hopefully a laugh out loud moment. Precisely what I got. The most annoying aspect of the film was the third person narrative. It's obvious this movie wasn't written by women but rather a man speaking on how he thinks stuff a woman would say. In particular "the perfect etc..." Perfect this, perfect that. Shut up already. I'm writing this review and the movie still ain't over. I lost interested once Mila Kunis had her forced arch.
½ February 14, 2018
More of the same, yet not as good as its predecessor. It's got some cringeworthy moments, but there's some funny bits to be had. All mashed up with the typical mushy sentiment by the end. Pretty much what you'd expect from a movie like this.
½ February 14, 2018
Bad script ohh so very bad
February 13, 2018
I'm not much for American comedies, and while the first Bad Moms was a cut above the usual sort of thing on offering from that sector, I didn't love it, and A Bad Moms Christmas is little more than a seasonal themed, watered down version of the first one, complete with the half-baked version of the main characters relearning their "lessons" from the original. I've suffered far worse than A Bad Moms Christmas, to be sure, but I think it would be better if they had just left it at one movie.
½ February 11, 2018
another bad comedy movie the only thing that i giving it 1.5 it is because kiki and her mother
February 10, 2018
I really don't get all of the bad reviews for this movie. I had such a good laugh the whole time. It's not a serious movie, it's a fun movie and to that end, you really do have fun. They don't take themselves too seriously and neither should we. Highly recommended for a good laugh at the end of a day when you don't need anymore serious stuff to think about.
½ February 10, 2018
Even with good intentions, A Bad Moms Christmas fails to delivers a full entertaining comedy, sometimes is likeable, but overall you miss some balance between the characters and a more effective humor. (2,5/5)
February 10, 2018
Stupid but funny. Worth it when you don't want to put too much focus on anything.
February 10, 2018
so much fun. I will watch it again for sure.
½ February 9, 2018
the more I read the reviews on this site the more I am convinced most don't watch the movie but just jump on the bandwagon so they can get the title of 'top critic'. this movie has no redeeming qualities. 100% bad.
February 9, 2018
So bad compared to the first. I was really looking forward to this movie and felt so disappointed.
February 8, 2018
Much, much funnier than the very funny original. It does have a low budget feel, which is fine. Watch for Peter Gallagher reprising his character from While You Were Sleeping. Kathryn Hahn is a force of nature in this.
February 7, 2018
didn't like it very good
February 6, 2018
Loved it. My husband and I watched it on video. Usually sequals arrent worth watching but this movie was so funny.
February 5, 2018
Laughed a lot again, really great cast and by adding the older moms they even made it better