A Bad Moms Christmas - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Bad Moms Christmas Reviews

August 14, 2018
One of the worst cash grab sequels I've ever seen. they try to save it with slo-mo refrains and f- bombs over and over. It doesn't work.
August 8, 2018
8.8.18 library dvd @ home w/Sh
July 27, 2018
I did not love "Bad Moms", but there were some things to like about it. The movie is well cast and there were some very clever jokes scattered through out the movie (The best being the scene at the bar where Mila Kunis' character keeps saying the wrong thing to every man she meets.). However the same cannot be said for this terrible sequel. All of the jokes fall flat. I did not laugh once. The characters of the mothers are so intensely dislikeable it's no mystery at all why their daughters initially wanted nothing to do with them! The performances in the film are all way below par which is especially surprising given the amount of talent among the cast. Also it could not have been more obvious that at the last possible minute all would be forgiven and the respective families would be whole again. We have seen that in more sitcoms than it is possible to count. "Bad" is the perfect way to describe this movie. I wonder why the Golden Raspberry Awards Foundation overlooked this piece of garbage.
July 12, 2018
Some funny parts, but not the best flick.
July 9, 2018
Not a fan of this one ,they should have followed the 1 movie rule and stopped with the first one ,very disappointing half the laughs of the first one
July 1, 2018
Cringe worthy at times, but quite funny at times too. Least I saw snow
May 13, 2018
Couldn't figure out how to post negative stars. This was one stinking pile of horse manure. I am embarrassed for the people who played parts in the "movie". Just shows how far Hollywood and our society have fallen. I cannot express how bad this movie is. It's worse than awful.
½ April 7, 2018
Awful. Predictable storyline and awful acting. Not sure how this grossed +70 mill
March 30, 2018
Loved this so much!!
March 28, 2018
As a male, I feel violated.
½ March 19, 2018
What a waste of great talent!
½ March 18, 2018
A huge fan of Bad Moms which was smarter and funnier then it's male counterpart 'Hangover' movies. This one was just a boring remake of the genre that hits rock bottom. I can only pray they never come out with the intimated 'Bad Grandmas' sequel.
March 18, 2018
Some extremely funny parts in this movie. Other parts seemed like they were trying to fill time to be a full-length movie - they could have been funnier or left out. Also, it tried to be deep and emotional, which wasn't needed. A very funny movie about mom's at Christmas would have been just fine. Overall, I would RECOMMEND,
½ March 13, 2018
terrible. small children cussing is never good
March 12, 2018
The first movie was just barely ok. this one is very, very bad. i did not get a single chuckle out of this one.
½ March 11, 2018
If only there was the option to give no starS, Not fuNny., would RaTher plaT my own shit
½ March 7, 2018
A lot of entertaining scenes. And Mila Kunis!
March 2, 2018
Absolutely awful movie. Seems like they forced the issue with profanity and it made for ridiculous dialogue. Just terrible. Not funny in the slightest.
March 1, 2018
I thought it was hilarious