A Good Day To Die Hard Reviews

• Feb 28, 2021

The greatest R-rated Bruce Willis movie ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The greatest R-rated Bruce Willis movie ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Jan 30, 2021

They Should Have Stopped At Number 3

They Should Have Stopped At Number 3

• Jan 29, 2021

I like it because I love Bruce Willis

I like it because I love Bruce Willis

• Jan 27, 2021

Smirk smirk smirk smirk smirk. Then T and A!

Smirk smirk smirk smirk smirk. Then T and A!

• Jan 08, 2021

If, in the first and obviously, profoundly superior film, McClane must maneuver himself through a vertical high-rise while in the second, diminishing entry, he must plot a course through a lateral bureaucracy, and so on and so on, then continuing that trend, here the labyrinth that must be navigated is, I guess, the Hollywood red tape necessary to get green lit—what else could explain this lifeless, ugly, inane, confusing dreck?—and clearly McClane doesn't make it out alive. "A Good Day" is a bad way to die hard.

• Dec 30, 2020

Easily the worst of the series but not bad. If you've never watched Die Hard you might be less disappointed when you watch this one first, but you may save the worst for last and enjoy it as a new fan of the series. Depends on how you look at it.

• Dec 27, 2020

This is about the worst movie I've ever seen. Jai Courntey's "acting" is cardboardish and what about John McClane? His character was so badass in the previous ones but this is so stupid. Such a waste of time. The first three were great, the fourth wasn't horrible, but this is not a Die Hard movie. I should have read the reviews first (I normally do).

• Dec 17, 2020

Not as good as the first four Die Hard films, but is still a welcome addition to the franchise with Bruce Willis and Jai Courtney having smooth chemistry and there's good action and a fine story.

• Dec 15, 2020

The last addition in the Die Hard series isn't exactly "hard"-ly written or thought out. It doesn't feel like a John McClane movie at all. Instead, it feels like just a Bruce Willis movie. John doesn't really get to shine, considering it's his last film, meaning he should be doing the coolest stuff. But Bruce Willis's performance makes it seem like he wasn't really there. And what I mean by that is he's not putting enough talent into this outing. It also isn't very clear who the bad guy in this movie is, and to be honest, I don't exactly care either. Overall, It's watchable, but easily one of the worst movies in the series, but not the worst in my opinion.

• Dec 08, 2020

I thought this was also pretty underrated I'd say it was as good as the 4th! But like the 4th there was no way John McClane could pull off crazy stunts when he's a senior that's just ridiculous but the suspense and action was really good and it was pretty obvious they had a high budget!