Reviews

• 9h ago

Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga had a very dynamic energy on screen. The chemistry they exhibited was second to none. I came away feeling for the characters, flawed individuals trying to hold themselves together or to mend the cracks they true to see that are positive about each other. This remake certainly outshined the original.

• 19h ago

Amazing soundtrack and great work for Bradley Cooper since it's his first movie as a director

• 3d ago

best version so far!!!

best version so far!!!

• 3d ago

We love you gaga , her voice so amazing

We love you gaga , her voice so amazing

• 5d ago

Gaga is perfection! A beautiful film.

Gaga is perfection! A beautiful film.

• 5d ago

One of the greatest movies in recent history. Gaga absolutely devours every scene she's in!

• 5d ago

Lady Gaga's acting and singing was absolutely amazing!

Lady Gaga's acting and singing was absolutely amazing!

• 5d ago

we love gaga!!She is a real star.

we love gaga!!She is a real star.

• 5d ago

I remember how i watch it first time two years ago. This movie is definitely my favorite of all time. Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper just showed us a masterpiece and i'll never forget how Gaga won Oscar for Best Original Song!

• 5d ago

amazing movie. sad and emotional. you can feel Ally & Jack's love through the screen. amazing soundtrack. powerful vocals lady gaga