Reviews

• Dec 16, 2019

It use to be Lincoln vs vampires now it's Lincoln vs zombies

It use to be Lincoln vs vampires now it's Lincoln vs zombies

• Oct 02, 2018

It's similar to the Vampire Hunter novel and also kind of fun. Less interesting battles though, as all you can do with zombies is cut off their heads. Still, the serious acting (absolutely no tongue in cheek for them) makes it all the more enjoyable. They played it as straight as possible instead of going for cheap laughs, which makes the laughs completely genuine.

• Jul 12, 2018

This movie is terrible but I love how stupid it is.

This movie is terrible but I love how stupid it is.

• May 19, 2018

ONE INCREDIBLE MOVIE TO WATCH, WOULD HAVE GIVEN IT 69/10 IF POSSIBLE.

ONE INCREDIBLE MOVIE TO WATCH, WOULD HAVE GIVEN IT 69/10 IF POSSIBLE.

• May 19, 2018

incredible movie i love this, ive seen it over 200 times in the cinema of uganda!!!!

• Jul 05, 2017

Dumb idea that shouldn't work but, somehow it kinda does. Now don't get me wrong it's bad film ,and sets up Abraham Lincoln as an action hero! In the least it is highly entertaining, and kept me glued to the screen (except for scenes when all you can see is darkness). The ending to this movie is impressive. I wasn't expecting it. This movie is a great watch for fans of cheap movies (maybe not historians for it is highly historically inaccurate)!

• Oct 01, 2016

Abraham Lincoln vs. Zombies>>>>>>>>>>>Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter. At least this one didn't take itself too seriously.

• Dec 04, 2015

Let's point a few things out. Syfy's favorite partner ever, The Asylum produced this one and they are obsessed with filters. It's really the same one used throughout the entire film. Let's also point out that we have a spoof on our hands, which is the majority of their films. But this is of course, a spoof that's in a different vein of your typical spoofs. This isn't a comedy film that makes fun and recalls events in the film it's spoofing. Instead, it takes the whole rediculous angle behind Abraham Lincoln killing anybody but confederate soldiers and makes it its own film. Whereas, in the first film, it was against vampires. This one is against zombies. And well. It sucks. The acting is pretty good, along with the production quality and score. But the plot is dumb, the pacing is horrible, and the film is in general....BORING.

Gimly M Super Reviewer
    May 02, 2015

Creating a film solely to sail on the back of the success of a main stream film is usually best served when that film is actually successful. Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter, was not. And Abraham Lincoln vs. Zombies, is bad.

• Mar 28, 2015

Not a complete waste of time as it did have it's entertaining moments with above average performances by actors given a pretty silly script. Though some makeup was very simple and obviously unprofessionally done, the film color really worked and the special effects weren't terrible for such a cheaply made good time.