Adulthood Reviews

• Jan 11, 2019

For me this is a better film than its predecessor. an enjoyable film.

For me this is a better film than its predecessor. an enjoyable film.

• Jan 13, 2018

While acknowledging the depressing and dark tone of the film, Adulthood strives in informing the audience of the morals, integrity and retribution from all the cast, with an amazing performance by Noel Clarke.

• Sep 09, 2016

Truely one of the worst sequels I have had the displeasure of seeing. Heartless unlike the original, poorly edited and above all clearly defective direction of equally poor writing.

• May 29, 2016

Without doubt a good film but it portrays everything that I detest about the attitude of London youth in this day and age.

• Feb 21, 2016

I appreciate Noel Clark's efforts, but i feel this sequel is a bit repetitive with bland dramatic dialogue which doesn't hold the same fast paced story like Kidulthood which is what these types of movies need to be.

• Jamie C Super Reviewer
    Jan 14, 2016

A good sequel but very predictable and not as gritty as the first plus the fact that they made the bad guy from the first the main star didn't work that well for me as it was hard to root for him.

• Nov 24, 2015

A terribly scripted attempt to recreate the greatness of its predecessor.

A terribly scripted attempt to recreate the greatness of its predecessor.

• Oct 16, 2015

Even More Violent And Dark Trust Me

Even More Violent And Dark Trust Me

• Oct 26, 2014

Lot better than first one. Watch em together and it works!

Lot better than first one. Watch em together and it works!

• Aug 12, 2014

Really enjoyed it but not as much as KiDULTHOOD.

Really enjoyed it but not as much as KiDULTHOOD.