Already Dead Reviews

• Jun 15, 2018

What 'City On Fire' is to Reservoir Dogs is to Reservoir Dogs is to Already Dead

• Jan 11, 2015

WOW......WOW.....WOW.....SO SO SO SO SO BAD......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH.......WARNING THIS MOVIE CONTAINS STROBE LIGHTNING EFFECTS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL COSTS IT IS THAT BAD.....JUST DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE IT IS SO AWFUL.......ITS GOT A GOOD SOUNDTRACK THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE.....BUT MAN THIS MOVIE IS SO SO SO AWFUL 2 WATCH....THE BEST THING ABOUT THIS MOVIE IS THE SOUNDTRACK, BUT MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH......

• Oct 28, 2012

Not bad for a television movie. I was thrilled and it had my man Christopher Plummer. 2010 Movies: 8

• Jul 22, 2012

75% "I don't need to kill you, you're already dead."-Thomas Archer (Ron Eldard)

75% "I don't need to kill you, you're already dead."-Thomas Archer (Ron Eldard)

• Feb 06, 2011

i don't know what it was, maybe Til had something to do with it but the movie idea has been done before but i still really enjoyed it.

• Jan 08, 2011

This Is A Decent Movie Me & My Boy Grabbed , it is something to watch I agree!

This Is A Decent Movie Me & My Boy Grabbed , it is something to watch I agree!

• Sep 03, 2010

The lead guy just doesn't convince and is quite miscast. The other dude tho is pretty damn cool and and carries the blonde muppet through mosta the movie.

• Edgar C Super Reviewer
    May 19, 2010

Horrible execution of an uninteresting revenge tale. Even Death Sentence was more fun. Otting had definitely no idea of how to construct a suspenseful film, thinking that throwing us directly into the action and then offering psychological explanations through flashbacks would be a nice idea. See it until Eldard finishes torturing Schweiger and then run away from this flick. The twist ending is so damn predictable you'll regret having sat through the entire film, especially when it drags too damn much in the middle. 34/100

• Jan 11, 2010