Amazing Grace and Chuck Reviews

• Feb 09, 2014

It's message is as subtle as nuking a country you're angry with. That being said, its heart is in the right place, and the performances are respectable. I'm pretty sure I couldn't go one year in grade school, without a teacher showing this in class.

• Aug 17, 2012

This is a wonderful what if movie. It talks about what collective action can achieve for the world. I loved it.

• Mar 31, 2012

Haven't seen this movie in a long time. Perhaps its long overdue for a dvd release?

• Feb 22, 2010

(First and only viewing - 10/1/2009)

(First and only viewing - 10/1/2009)

• Dec 19, 2009

I really liked this movie it was on tv and it showed that one person can make a difference.

• Oct 01, 2009

This was kind of boring for me. I thought it was going to be a lot better.

This was kind of boring for me. I thought it was going to be a lot better.

• Jul 18, 2009

Movie makes me cry every time I see it. Heart felt.... What if?

Movie makes me cry every time I see it. Heart felt.... What if?

• Tim S Super Reviewer
    Sep 30, 2008

• May 08, 2008

I think this is Alex English at the top of his game. Definitely his best big screen performance.

• Dec 22, 2007

"Wouldn't it be nice..."- Amazing Grace One great movie that no one has ever heard of! No comments Josh.