An American Pickle Reviews

• 17h ago

A real stinker. When was the last time Seth Rogan was in a good movie? Answer: Never. He's not funny, just annoying.

• 18h ago

This movie sucked beyond belief. Do not waste 2 hours of your life. I promise you will regret it.

• 18h ago

This movie is fun and lighthearted-exactly what I need more of in my life. I seriously laughed a number of times while watching. It's also quite an innocent film. I would feel as comfortable watching this with a ten year old kid as I would my best friend. I ♥️ 🇺🇸 🥒 !

• 18h ago

Not funny ... i think i may have laughed 2 times the whole movie. It was very pointless and disappointing.

• Aug 10, 2020

It's just alright. Has some inspiring moments, but most of the film is skippable.

• 1d ago

Good for a late Sunday viewing. A lighthearted comedy The towel see Universal story about family, faith, and honor, an American Pickle seems it's a fall short and storyline. However, I believe it's saving grace is that it's a catalyst of some sorts to the viewer allowing you to take away what you want about your own family and faith. In a perfect world, I would have liked to seen a better closure to the film but I'm just happy to see something new and lighthearted on the screen. So much of the experience in viewing a film depends on if you were state of mind, day of the week, time of the day, viewing partner, etc. this would've been a perfect Father's Day, Mother's Day Sunday afternoon brunch Film

• 1d ago

This one starts off pretty good, but quickly gets very stupid and unfunny. Seth Rogen does a good job with both of his characters, but the story is very simple and stupid.

• 1d ago

There are a few laughs in this movie. I can't recommend it, however, because the story is all over the place. It starts out as a man from the past confronting the future. Then the movie veers into a commentary on cancel culture without really indicating whether cancel culture is a good thing or not. Finally, the movie becomes a sentimental family drama.

• 1d ago

I wanted to like this movie, it had an interesting premise. However, not funny, boring plot, too long, nothing happened and dumb.

• 1d ago

It's a bit all over the place, but some laughs and serious Rogen is good.

It's a bit all over the place, but some laughs and serious Rogen is good.