Annabelle: Creation - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Annabelle: Creation Reviews

½ December 13, 2017
Me gusto mucho, si asusta, uno tras otro los buu
½ December 13, 2017
Description: The movie was awful. Something krept behind someone the entire movie. Only scary because of the suspense. Did not care to finish at all.
December 10, 2017
I only half watched this one. It seemed better than the first Annabelle spin off for sure. Ultimately its just another jump scare movie with a doll. Played out sub genre.
½ December 10, 2017
It is not at par with Conjuring duo but still make you afraid of some scenes.
½ December 6, 2017
As someone who loves watching scary movies I was expecting a huge scare and was not disappointed. Having never seen the first one and just the trailer for the movie I had no idea what to expect. The movie definitely scared me where so many have failed to in the past. Overall I loved it but wished they would have given Annabelle, the girl not the doll, a few more scenes so we could learn a little bit more about her.
November 29, 2017
Tales of Terror or whatever it was named is the best possessed doll movie ever. That little 100 tooth doll was wreaking havoc.
November 28, 2017
Annabelle Creation was an interesting addition to The Conjuring Universe, it has a creative blend of jumpscares and suspense. The acting was great!
November 28, 2017
A step down from its predecessor still manages to spook..
A nicely crafted horror film...
½ November 27, 2017
This series continues to improve and has become the pacesetter in a genre that was screaming for fresh material.
½ November 27, 2017
Now that we've had three seperate origins for the Annabelle doll, maybe we can put the doll to rest. In fairness to director David F. Sandberg however, Creation is entire leagues better than the first Annabelle.
November 25, 2017
dull, repetitive, and predictable at every turn.
November 24, 2017
Not very memorable. There were a few good jump scares, but this movie was somewhat disappointing.
½ November 23, 2017
'Annabelle: Creation' is shockingly a fun Friday night spookshow. After its painfully boring and not-at-all scary predecessor, it was fair for many to think that this would be equally inadequate. But with special care from director of 'Light's Out' David F. Sanberg, it creates a lot of intense scenes and creepy images. The performances are also noteworthy, especially when compared to most other cheesy attempts by other recent genre entries. While the film is an overall spooky experience, it is a case where the ghouls are much scarier when very little of them is shown.
November 21, 2017
good to watch once but not a second time
½ November 21, 2017
The set-up is promising, and it offers some decent early jump scares. But eventually the thinness of the material becomes overwhelmingly obvious
November 21, 2017
It was ok.. Could have been better.
7/10.
Annabelle start to has their own universe. (Conjuring 1 & 2 ,Annabelle 1 & 2)
½ November 21, 2017
Creepy enough to warrant a good review. The build up, and gradual reveal of the big scary thing is nice and well paced. The lighting and sounds can definitely be scary. The events that unfold are unapologetic in their violence, YET, it seems the film holds back at times, and some of the characters are throw-away and pointless.

I also enjoyed the connection with other films, and the grandeous mythology that the director is trying to build out. An entire scary universe is about to unfold.

It's a good movie, and the ending makes you wonder what is going on, and research a bit more.