Armored Reviews

• Jul 23, 2018

Good, well directed, good level production, good thing this was not like some of the other movies these days where only the bad guys win, so chalk one up for the good guys... This one is a win win...

• Mar 25, 2018

Actually more entertaining than most people say.

Actually more entertaining than most people say.

• Feb 28, 2017

good basic movie. suspenseful and enjoyable (2 viewings)

good basic movie. suspenseful and enjoyable (2 viewings)

• Feb 01, 2017

It's good movie to watch

It's good movie to watch

• Sep 24, 2016

One dumb ****** movie it's stupid as **** very ******* up I felt like ******* on myself for watching the ******* in all and all ****** this ***** movie!!!!!

• Jun 10, 2016

Armored guard gets wrapped up in a deadly heist in this predictable action yarn.

• Jun 20, 2015

Promising cast but struggled to retain interest, the payoff is almost worth the effort.

• Feb 01, 2015

WOW......WOW.....WOW.....SO SO SO SO SO BAD......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH.......WARNING THIS MOVIE CONTAINS STROBE LIGHTNING EFFECTS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL COSTS IT IS THAT BAD.....JUST DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE IT IS SO AWFUL.......ITS GOT A GOOD SOUNDTRACK THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE.....BUT MAN THIS MOVIE IS SO SO SO AWFUL 2 WATCH

• Dec 12, 2014

(38%) A movie that really did fall between the cracks as I hadn't even known of its existence until I stumbled upon its trailer tucked away in a DVD's sub-menu. And after feeling somewhat hopeful for this maybe being a decent watch, with its good cast and potentially exciting premise, but after watching the movie itself I can now see why the studio maybe wasn't brimming with high hopes of this being the next big hit. This though isn't a bad little movie. It's entertaining, quite well bolted together, and as a simple time passer there are many worse films out there; but it's still badly plotted, overly tame (it should have been a hard R), and it just doesn't offer enough in terms of true thrills. Worth a look for free otherwise don't bother.

• Jul 26, 2014

A good movie and Matt Dillon plays a bad guy really well those roles fit him well and for the hero he did a good thing.