Asylum Days Reviews

• Mar 27, 2010

I love C. Thomas Howell, and it was neat to see him as a bad guy for a change. This film has got a great concept, and I was completely with it until the last fifteen minutes wrecked it all with a rushed and ill-conceived climax. But good up til then.

• Jan 09, 2010

I had the pateince to stay with this movie and felt rewarded. It kind of explained itself as it went along.

• Sep 07, 2008

pretty bad movie. Just lame. Did'nt really freak me out. ok maybe a little.

pretty bad movie. Just lame. Did'nt really freak me out. ok maybe a little.

• Jul 28, 2008

It's so bad, it's amazing! I was roaring with laughter throughout the entire movie, pausing only to see just what level of stupid they had sunk to! If you're looking for a laugh, check this out!

• Jan 26, 2008

awful actors, non sense,childish story. i got a bit caught in the end, cos "if you kneel, pray". so i dared to watch it until its end. i'll be generous and rate one star, actually it deserves a half star.

• Apr 16, 2006

Lame piece of crap. Hardly scary, poorly produced. There are a few decent scenes but it hardly makes up for the rest of the movie. You have to know anything C. Thomas Howell is in will be cheap. A waste.