ATM - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

ATM Reviews

November 24, 2016
Surprising movie. From the beginning to the middle. you will be waiting for something to happen, and then you will later realize that nothing happened and you wasted your time
½ October 30, 2016
The plot tried very hard at times to give the impression of depth but fails miserably in all respects.
May 20, 2016
Its so spooktacualar i wet my self like qbert in pixels, but still ATMazing!!!
½ February 14, 2016
this movie sure makes winnipeg proud lol awful acting from everyone with a hopeless plot
½ February 12, 2016
A fair crack at a situational modern horror, although there's not too many questions answered in the end.
½ February 10, 2016
Started off okay but bombed half way through. Hard to recommend but it's all that bad
½ February 7, 2016
It tries something different and the characters aren't bad but the threat doesn't really work and a lot of the execution fails too. Watchable nonetheless.
December 1, 2015
It was interesting and thrilling and wanting to find out what's going on. But the story is stupid as it doesn't really tell us why the killer kills. And the 3 characters do a lot of stupid things that you will roll your eyes with boredom.
November 28, 2015
I'm not a fan of these stationary horrors, in which they are in one location the whole time. I don't know what it is with white people in horror films, it's like they are all cut from the same cloth. Same cookie-cutter thinking and mentality. The last idea they had in the film was too late and it was the best. I also, am not a fan of plots in which they don't explains the killers' motives. This one has a weird beginning, and the ending is similar but annoying and drawn out and it still doesn't explain anything. For what the plot was worth, about a paragraph of actual writing. The plot was pointless and dumb and could have been better.,

The entire film seemed pointless and avoidable. There's 3 of them and 1 of him, and he already proved that he was unarmed in the beginning. Yet the characters continue to quiver in fear and do nothing but acknowledge the numbers game. That had to be the most irritating part of the film. Our antagonist has issues, just watches the protagonists and never speaks. We really don't see his face either. While the film wasn't boring, it certainly wasn't good either.
½ October 23, 2015
Better than what most other reviews say
October 22, 2015
While suspenseful, it offered no real resolution and made little to no sense. There were so many plot holes and bad decisions by the main characters, I wondered if the screen writers took the time to add ANY logic to this movie.
½ August 22, 2015
fairly decent suspense flick-but why did they park so far away from it-and the ending was TOTALLY HIDIOUS.Did David get charged with everything on the tapes-you get to the judge.stupid way to finish a drama type movie,ho well-used to it.
August 22, 2015
I was thinking about giving it a 3.5/5, but then I realized all the plot holes. I'm not going to spoil anything, but you'll know them when you see them. The ending was definitely shocking though, and it was a tad bit scary which was good. Other than that, the acting was solid, and I thought the plot was alright. For some reason, I enjoyed this movie way more than I should have, and I don't know why.
June 8, 2015
This movie held some promise of the protagonists trapped inside an ATM vestibule while a hooded killer is waiting outside. The temperature is dropping and they begin to panic.

ATM should have been great. The convoluted, but ingenious plan of the antagonist was quite interesting. However, the illogical decisions made by the trapped people was crazy. They should never have been trapped for that long. There were three of them, they could easily have taken down the assailant.

Anyway, ATM has a lot of plot holes, far too many.
½ May 29, 2015
The new Jack Frost?????
½ May 27, 2015
On paper it's a ludicrous idea - and to be fair the delivery is equally out there. At least one of the characters is a total dick and the events of the film are almost certainly all his fault. All this said though it's actually pretty claustrophobic and tense in several moments.
May 4, 2015
Not bad. Some plot holes and a high level of suspension of disbelief required at times, but is reasonably suspenseful and creepy. I actually enjoyed it.
½ April 22, 2015
sometimes the bad guy wins
½ March 15, 2015
A very interesting start, great build for one of those movies that takes place in one small area, but then the last 20 minutes really ruin everything. There really was no ending. Not recommended.
March 5, 2015
This was awful. Typical "horror" movie with bad acting, an even worse plot and even dumber characters. It's your typical, we're in a horror film esque situation, lets do stupid shit to make our lives worse movie lol.