Aziz Ansari: Buried Alive Reviews

• Aug 18, 2020

Granted there's only 7 people who have reviewed this on the audience side, but I'm baffled the majority of them didn't like it. His segment on marriage was hilarious.

• Jul 07, 2020

How did this get bad reviews??? They must not have a good sense of humor and stumbled on this thinking he'd be Tom from Parks & Rec, then got upset over the language / material. It's hysterical.

• Jun 13, 2020

I would give it 4/5 if he didn't talk about children sexual harassment as if it's not horrible. if someone who have abused a child watch the show they should be shamed of himself and the other audience should feel responsible to protect children. It's painful and absolutely not funny. I can't laugh at something that will made me cry!!!

• Apr 18, 2020

Wow. This guy is probably the worst comedian I have ever seen. No talent, no creativity. Yet the nerds at RT give it 100%. 😂

• Oct 14, 2019