Batman Begins - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Batman Begins Reviews

Page 1 of 3409
August 18, 2017
Batman Begins - Mais um filme do Christopher Nolan, dessa vez o diretor britânico está fazendo mais uma das adaptação do Batman, o Batman que ele faz é mais real, ele é mais "Pé no chão", tem machucados, sangra é vulnerável. Os efeitos do filme são bons em geral, ele é um diretor que insiste nos efeitos práticos, varias explosões, carros capotando, paredes quebrando e caindo, são reais. O filme também usa o CGI quando é preciso, mas com a época, e a tecnologia, fica claro o efeito falso, cenas de Gothan (Feita em CGI) é ruim de olhar, e incomoda. Feitas também em CGI, as alucinações são bizarras, os efeitos em geral não são ruins, é apenas bom. O filme, parece ter um problema de direção geográfica, onde certa coisa está, cenas de câmeras mexidas, algumas cenas são confusas e você se perde dentro delas. Sobre o roteiro do filme, ele tem suas subtramas e se trata em geral de uma origem de personagem, o que o filme consegue concluir muito bem. Aqui tem a jornada do herói, você ver a mudança do Bruce no filme, com suas motivações, assim como a Rachel, que é outro personagem bem explorado no filme. Mas sim, existem furos no filme, não que comprometa o filme. Trilha sonora expetacular do Hans Zimmer, manda muito bem com suas orquestrações, a musica original e épica do filme, encaixa muito bem com sua narrativa, é uma trilha que empolga e emociona. O filme é muito bom, com uma direção foda do Christopher Nolan, que da algumas escorregadinhas mas
é bem feita, com roteiro bem desenvolvido.
Nota: 8.6
½ August 13, 2017
Powerful and intense
August 12, 2017
The best in Nolan's series. Now if I still have your attention, I shall Begin. Batman Begin's is a breathless tale of one man's fight for survival, and in that fight comes the most immersive origin story in cinematic history. A long cry from both the camp and the gothic, this dark brooding emotional roller coaster is somewhat grounded in our physical realm, and when considering the Batman's own position as a mere human with brains, brawn and money it's on the cusp of being believable. It's not the blockbuster The Dark Night ended up being, because fundamentally it's more than that. ....(to be continued)
½ August 10, 2017
Uwielbiam ten film za ka?dym razem bardziej
August 9, 2017
Good movie. Very well-done.
Rating: 7.9/10.
½ August 9, 2017
Batman Begins is the greatest film of the Nolan trilogy, and one of the best Batman films. It succeeds in almost every way imaginable, making interesting choices with the character but keeping the core mythology very much intact. The result is a superior superhero origin tale and a great cinematic begining to Batman that gave birth to one of the best trilogies in movie history.
½ August 7, 2017
A great start to the epic trilogy that covers Bruce Wayne's story. With great actors and a good story. Loved Liam Neeson in his dual role as Ducard and the villainous Ra's al Ghul. This is a ride of a lifetime through the Batman adventures in a different type of perspective from director Christopher Nolan.
August 6, 2017
'Batman Begins' is the one and only flick that started the era of superhero blockbusters -- and it is a movie that deeply cares of the character behind the mask, not only what the outside represents. It all begins with a unique concept to the main antagonist; Ra's al Ghul, and what his motivations are. This pushes our main hero; Bruce Wayne to the greater good. It's a story that focus big on positivity, humanity and the overall purpose of society -- this deeply made the whole plot a lot more unique than one expected to experience. It's a surreal popcorn-event of realistic action with a pacing that really delivers a thrilling third act. A lot of credit to C Nolan is indeed needed -- even though the film would have surpassed expectations even more if the characters would have had more development and inner struggles to them, less expositions and some lesser cheesy moments. But its way of really have a thrilling story, a surreal and closely developed character and a score that redefines the meaning of epicness -- is something not often seen on screen.

Personal rating: 88/100
Critical rating: 86/100
August 4, 2017
After Joel Schumacher made Batman silly, but before Zack Snyder made him a joke, Chis Nolan makes a movie that gets the Batman just right. From its brutal training montage to its great villains
½ July 30, 2017
The best reboot in cinema history, Christopher Nolan brought Batman back to life after a very bad Batman and Robin.
½ July 28, 2017
excelent movie and a extraodinary reboot for the Batman's franchise
July 27, 2017
This original movie in the Christopher Nolan franchise introduces us to the character of Batman which is the best of its time before it.
July 23, 2017
it was the perfect way to start of the batman it really told how he came to become batman I love how he is starting to make his bat suit and create his gadgets and I just thought it was the perfect way to start the batman off real good movie tons of fighting and action thumbs up for me
½ July 23, 2017
Batman Begins is legendary to the max!
July 20, 2017
"He's here."
"Who?"
"The Batman."
½ July 20, 2017
The Story of the film is an amazing origin for this trilogy and how the characters were built brick by brick.This is how the trilogy and how Batman truly began.
July 20, 2017
WHAT I LIKED: 'Batman Begins' is often overlooked because of how radical its successor was, but it is important to note how much of a game-changer this first film is. Yes in fact to me here Nolan shakes up the comic book genre with arguably the most steady balance in the trilogy as he stays true to some of the investing character stuff and exciting action you might expect, whilst delivering a grittier vibe and touching on many ambitious ideas too.
As a result this is not only a rewriting of the rule-book; it's also one that takes into account the merits of the genre and its source material to bring an investing yet exciting and fresh take on the Batman. From there Nolan is able to craft a brilliant origin and a scattering of heady themes to get the audience on board, and in the end you get a very engaging, exciting and interesting movie that sets its own ground-work and builds on it in its own right.
WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE: Some of the more clichéd, genre-standard stuff does stand out, and that's particularly the case in the more explosive third act.
VERDICT: If it wasn't for this - the most balanced Nolan Batman movie of all - we wouldn't have got the trilogy. It's a very strong film, and a very engaging one at that.
½ July 19, 2017
A great beginning to what appears to be a wonderful trilogy. I understand that the pieces won't start falling into place until a little later in The Dark Knight or The Dark Knight Rises, but I still thought it was a little bland at times which is what prompted a 4.5 star review instead of a 5 star review. I look forward to watching the movies that follow.
July 17, 2017
Christian Bale carries the weight of the film, Gotham, and the Batman mantle on his shoulders wonderfully. Christopher Nolan's direction and story help with that plenty. Katie Holmes isn't quite believable, but the rest of the cast is great. Starts slow but ends big.
Page 1 of 3409