Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Reviews

• 4h ago

I did not think that it was nearly as bad as others have made it out to be. It was just an OK comic book action flick. Not groundbreaking, nothing new... but not terribly offensive.

• 9h ago

One of the best works by DC Comics to date, really thrilling and great to watch. Zac Snyder really out did himself with this one.

• 1d ago

Lots of script errors, mediocre acting, Zack Snyder doesn't really understand Batman or Superman or what these heroes stand for.

• 2d ago

it good that it LOL :D

it good that it LOL :D

• 5d ago

Srilly not dat bad. I think Jesse Rosenberg as lex Luther is a poor choice and I think this movie just came out to soon but overall it's pretty good if you love DC

• 6d ago

This Movie is even worse than I expected, and I think Affleck sucks as an actor so I had a pretty low expectation going in.

• Sep 20, 2022

This show is really underrated. It has the single best Batman scene ever filmed where he crashes into the warehouse and disables the gang of crooks. That is the way Batman is meant to be portrayed; everyone should see it.

• Sep 12, 2022

The theatrical version was just ok..... The added 30 minutes explained everything that was missing!!.... I love this film even more, everytime i watch it!!! Zack Snyder is AMAZING. His problem is, he wants the audience to think..... something most humans are incapable of!!

• Sep 11, 2022

Uuhuuu! Amazing and Spetacular movie

Uuhuuu! Amazing and Spetacular movie

• Sep 11, 2022

So stupid - they basically get in a huge fight over literally nothing - something that 2 humans of average intelligence could've easily and quickly worked out. Came off as just a pure clash of egos for the sake of fight scenes in a world that takes itself way too seriously for what it is. Came off as truly ridiculous and not in a funny way at all. Wonderwoman has been the only truly redeeming thing about this DC set of movies. Aquaman was ok - certainly better than this (though this sets the bar just at the floor).