Beauty and the Beast Reviews

• 6d ago

As someone who liked but not loved the original, I can say that this boring remake is not likely to catch the attention of anyone with any self-awareness whatsoever.

• Mar 14, 2020

I haven't finished watching it yet. I had to stop at the first 15 minutes because Emma Watson's acting skill is very bad. It's so awkward seeing her singing a song with only one emotion on her face. I'm fighting with myself to finish this.

• Mar 13, 2020

it has crispy visuals, good crafted songs and good cast.

it has crispy visuals, good crafted songs and good cast.

• Mar 11, 2020

Boring plot. Useless acting. The remastered songs were awful. Such a disappointing movie. I'm expecting more than this.

• Mar 08, 2020

This Disney live-action remake fails to live up to the original and suffers from a bland story and supbar acting that takes away from some great visuals and solid production design.

• Feb 29, 2020

Amazing movie and so perfect.

Amazing movie and so perfect.

• Feb 17, 2020

It's good. I don't mind remakes, as long as they bring new, positive things into the mix - 'Beauty and the Beast' does that. I don't have any noteworthy issues with it in truth, the casting is excellent while the musical pieces are put together nicely. Luke Evans is top notch as Gaston, he really brings his character to life. Ewan McGregor and Josh Gad also impress.

• Feb 13, 2020

Way better than the original brings out the true beauty of this movie

Way better than the original brings out the true beauty of this movie

• Feb 10, 2020

Nice movie. The story is good. Emma Watson is great

Nice movie. The story is good. Emma Watson is great

• Feb 10, 2020

An unnecessary and inferior version of the classic masterpiece.

An unnecessary and inferior version of the classic masterpiece.