Big Hero 6 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Big Hero 6 Reviews

May 22, 2017
This was a family fun movie I like the movie and the music and a funny movie. This was a good movie to see! I would say this movie is a mystery movie. And if you and your family watch it you will find out why and how it's a mystery movie. Hay I know when I watch this movie I laugh a lot, and I bet other people will as well.
May 13, 2017
The twist villain is bland, forgettable, and predictable, but the story is very engaging with some highly emotional moments that will likely leave tears in your eyes, the animation is great with a lot of creative designs, and the side characters are all really likable and memorable.
½ May 4, 2017
I enjoyed it more than I thought I would, but the first half was much better than the second half. I really liked Baymax, but things got a little ridiculous when everybody decided to be superheroes. I found it inconsistent and amateurish at times, but it was mostly a sweet and emotional movie. (First and only viewing - 12/28/2014 in theaters)
April 22, 2017
A fun loveable superhero film that is worth watching. It's a film that will make you laugh, and make you cry. The group of heroes in this film have great chemistry and each give pretty good performances. However, none are as good as Baymax, the cute, huggable robot that got people to see this movie. Despite having a very forgettable villain with a vague plot, this is still a film many will enjoy.
½ April 18, 2017
4/15/2017 (2): Very good movie. Great graphics and a good plot (although mostly predictable). Many funny moments as well.
April 18, 2017
Despite my moral problem with this film's antagonist being an educator, rather than the greedy capitalist, there is so much fun energy, along with heart-warming relationships, that I'm forced to love it.

The wonderful scene of the masked marauder chasing the car overpacked with our heroes is proof that action movies, which take themselves too seriously, suck. When the humor element is added, more can be done with a chase scene than the conventional film allows for. We haven't had a chance to know the rest of the team, the film has centralized around Hiro's relationship with Baymax. This chase scene cleverly uses the animated nature to both give us a fun, suspenseful pursuit while developing the other characters' personalities and values.
April 15, 2017
Good animation but the setting of the movie and actions/success of the boy seemed to far fetched to hold interest. The movie from middle to end seemed like it was going for a blockbuster kind of style, but why even try, block busters are weak, animation can be used much more effectively than that.
Gags with the big hero were great
½ April 14, 2017
Melding comedy and drama perfectly, Big Hero 6 is a surprisingly mature film with luscious animation. The voice work is great, and the characters are well realized. This is a great animated movie.
April 6, 2017
I watch these with my kids and mostly always find them good. This did not do much. To be honest we didn't even finish watching.
April 4, 2017
Better then Frozen! I saw this movie last week with my mom. I am 19, no kids. And this movie is somewhat different then any other movies I have seen.
This is the first time in forever sense I seen a good movie! I can`t wait to get it on DVD.
March 20, 2017
Love this movie ~?~?~?~?
March 12, 2017
Wow. This movie proves just how dangerous arrogance and revenge can really be, and that there is always an alternative way. This is a really important message for the modern age.
It was beautifully animated by Zack A. Parrish, and Dan Gerson, Robert L. Baird & Jordan Roberts did a fantastic job as the lead writers.
All of the talented voice actors did an amazing job portraying their unique characters, and it was well directed by Don Hall & Chris Williams.
Now, this is what I call a good movie!
½ March 12, 2017
A tale of love, loss and friendship. Worth watching.
March 8, 2017
i see why they awarded it best animated film by the academy awards and the kids choice award for favorite animated film i watched the whole thing in the theaters and i loved it and i'm already looking forward to the TV series and any potential sequels
½ March 3, 2017
Story: 5|10
Animation:10|10
Characters: 8|10
Overall: 7|10.
February 26, 2017
This has beautiful animation, an excellent story, and great characters.
½ February 23, 2017
Loved the film, liked the plot and the cast of characters. Disney turned a unknown superhero team popular with a tv show coming out soon. Can't wait!
February 21, 2017
At some point in every person's life, they want to be the superhero with a cool power and save the world. The film Big Hero 6 shows the life of a few kids who become superheros with the power of their brains. As Hiro Hamada starts the life of Bot-Fighting, he realizes his potential as he visits his brother's "nerd school" and meets his smart friends. They all are developing new inventions with new technology that we would like in our world today.
When tragedy strikes Hiro's life he discovers a mystery concerning his new invention of the microbots. Teaming up with his nerd friends, they create their own superpowers using their new technology. And don't forget Baymax, the big and puffy, personal healthcare assistant. As friends, they figure out who stole Hiro's idea and the story behind it. This mystery in a sci-fi world shows the power of friendship and teamwork. The fun plotline and development of characters attracts to children, families, and maybe some scientists. Big Hero 6 is a must-see movie for everyone.
This movie is very well animated and has amazing graphics, making it feel like you are soaring over San Fransokyo on top of Baymax. As for the character development, Hiro learns to cope with a loss and learns that the help of friends can make things way easier. The technology ideas make you super excited for the future and the inventions it brings. This movie is also filled with action, causing you to sit on the edge of your seat in certain scenes. People who wouldn't like this movie would be the old people who startle easily with action. The action and intensity of Big Hero 6 makes it fun for children and people of all ages to be engaged and excited, but not enough to be too scary.
The directors Don Hall and Chris Williams did a fabulous job with this movie. It is Disney after all, so it has the potential of being very good and turned out phenomenal. The movie Big Hero 6 was very cute, had some mild action and fun for all ages. It just might surprise you how well done it was. With the cool characters that are extremely smart you can find some way to connect to the plot. If I were you, I would turn on Big Hero 6 right now, because you will not find many better movies, especially to please your whole family.
February 20, 2017
Cool action animation film to watch almost everyday
February 14, 2017
Big hero 6 is really good, definitely one of the best kids movies of the year, 8/10