Big Hero 6 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Big Hero 6 Reviews

October 11, 2017
????? #gregghead
½ October 4, 2017
What?s not to like? It doesn?t break any new ground but it?s a solid animated feature.
½ September 30, 2017
Big Hero 6 is my favorite animation. It or relatable and touching. Love it
½ September 22, 2017
With a Emotional and Action-packed story, brilliantly crafted animation, Lovable characters, and a great score. Big Hero 6 is a great movie for Marvel fans alike and Disney fans as well.
September 21, 2017
Great animated movie! Kids and I all loved it!
½ September 11, 2017
I am satisfied with my care.
September 2, 2017
FAV MOVIE OF ALL TIME!! ANIMATION, COMEDY, ACTION AND LOVEABLE CHARACTERS COMBINED TO PERFECTION???
September 2, 2017
Big hero 6 was so funny now when I saw this I considered it to be a mystery movie you have to figure out who the bad guy is that's what makes it A good mystery movie, see this funny movie!
½ August 29, 2017
The super hero story feels fresh!
½ August 19, 2017
One of the best modern Disney films out there
½ August 16, 2017
A pretty interesting turn on the superhero genre, it's a funny lovable roller coaster ride.
½ August 14, 2017
Big Hero 6 is brilliantly animated, has great action, and has a great story! I recommend it!
August 7, 2017
Big Hero 6 is a fun super hero movie that the whole family can enjoy. It some fun and entertaining action sequences and the movie doesn't get violent except for some mild animated action. The movie also has some hilarious moments. Big Hero 6 really is a treat. It has a good story, has funny moments, a good heart, and it's entertaining. Big Hero 6 is a movie the whole family can enjoy. I don't think it's the greatest movie of all time or anything like that but it's still worth your time. A-
½ August 4, 2017
Super funny, fast-paced, entertaining, and mixing science and technology, showing us the modern day advances, Big Hero 6 is another great entry to Disney's large canon of amazing movies.
With appealing characters, stunning animation and being often touching is an awesome movie to see!

|It's an 8,6 out of 10|
July 30, 2017
This was a family fun movie I like the movie and the music and a funny movie. This was a good movie to see! I would say this movie is a mystery movie. And if you and your family watch it you will find out why and how it's a mystery movie. So this movie being a mystery movie you have to be like a detective and figure it out! Hay I know when I watch this movie I laugh a lot, so what a Comedy to laugh a way like I do, I'm hooping the will make a SQL!
July 28, 2017
The plot often doesn't make a terrible amount of sense. The design and animation on the other hand are lovingly crafted and the themes, I imagine, will resonate with some. That someone just wasn't me.
July 26, 2017
it wasn't the greatest but wasn't horrible
July 26, 2017
Likeable animated adventure.
July 25, 2017
Style and substance combine in Disney's unlikely, superhero adventure.
½ July 20, 2017
This movie was good! It was such a sweet Disney movie. When i first saw the trailer, i didn't think it would be good, like Disney would try to do superheroes but i really enjoyed it! Baymax was really cute. Like when he did that fist bump noise thing. It was really sad when Tadashi died. And the villain was okay. His back story wasn't the best but oh well.