Bionic Showdown: The Six Million Dollar Man and the Bionic Woman Reviews

• Jun 07, 2017

It was exciting and you just don't know what was going to happen next and I it was simply amazing and I don't care to watch it over and over again it's that good just like bionic ever after and the return of the six million dollar man and the bionic woman and the episodes of the six million dollar man and the bionic woman. I love all of these never got tired of watching all of them nothing can compare to them so these are just what I love watching and it really keeps you on your toes so I love it and always will.????????

• Sep 27, 2010

It was very boring. Early Sandra Bullock appearance though worth watching.

It was very boring. Early Sandra Bullock appearance though worth watching.

• Oct 23, 2009

Yeah. I Like first Sandra Bullock Movies. It was third movie in the Sandra career, and very successful one. Got it into my collection.