Blade Runner - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Blade Runner Reviews

½ February 19, 2018
A Very Good Movie A Must See For Sci Fi Fans
½ February 17, 2018
1001 movies to see before you die.
February 15, 2018
(95/100)
This movie changed my view on a good sci-fi movie and made me love the Cyberpunk genre.
February 12, 2018
True Scifi Genius at work here.
February 12, 2018
SENSACIONAL...the best one!
February 11, 2018
My favorite movie ever. And Deckard is NOT a replicant so please just stop.
½ February 10, 2018
I recently watched this movie and I loved it. Great visuals and music. One of Harrison Ford's best roles. One problem that I have is that it was paced poorly at times. Other than that, a great movie.
9/10
February 10, 2018
Holy crap what a fucking film and very deep too. Blade runner is one of the most deep and very mysterious Sci-fi film I ever seen in my life with beautiful visuals and a very mysterious story that is very engaging to watch not to much'in its very suspenseful but I love it plus i like the character Rick Deckard he is a awesome detective and the bad guy Roy batty he is a good villain and crazy too. Overall blade runner is a masterpiece of a sci-fi crime film with a very well done story and beautiful visuals and you know what I fucking love this film and its so much better then Ghost in the Shell even though I like that film to but this one is so much better and I will say this again I love sci-fi films and this one is my all time favorite and what a film this is. Well done Ridley Scott you done it again by making a well crafted and a very beautiful masterpiece of a sci-fi film ever in cinema history and I can wait to watch 2049 and I hope its just like this one because this one is one of the best sci-fi film of all time and I love it. good job and very well done can wait for 2049. Best sci-fi film ever.
February 10, 2018
Pure sci-fi perfection
February 7, 2018
As directed by everyone I asked about this movie, I watched the 2007 "Final Cut" version. I went into this film expecting a more traditionally mainstream movie and I was impressed that it turned out to essentially be a big-budget art house film. Watching this in 2017 means that a lot of the sci fi iconography that originated in this movie is lost on me, but the dramatic tension and subtlety of the film's narrative still landed. Harrison Ford turns in a very different portrayal from other famous roles, and the dramatic climax at the end works infinitely better than it has any right to.
½ February 5, 2018
Mechanized pervert would be a better title. I only made it through about the first 15 minutes or so. Watching him monkey around with his robot girl toy was just too much. How this ever got a 91% is beyond me. Maybe it got better later on, but who would want to deal with having to get through all the robot girl garbage. The Liberal messaging was just too much and brought shame to the original. Skip the messaging and just make a good movie! The only way this could have gotten 91% was all the die hard bladerunner fans hoping. Just like with the most recent disaster star wars movie, so bad. But did well because of all the die hard fans hoping. No luck.
½ February 5, 2018
Wooden acting by Ford. Particularly dislike the narration.
February 3, 2018
One of the legendary movies of all time. The visuals and storyline of this movie will be copied for the next 2 decades, and nobody will ever come close to the atmosphere this movie creates again.
February 3, 2018
Best movie ever made.
½ February 2, 2018
Great film with interesting action sequences. The AI part of the story is good, but not super reflective of the current scene.
January 29, 2018
A recent classic of 1982.
½ January 24, 2018
I'm not going to lie. I finally saw this for the first time and was kind of disappointed. The visual world building was great but I found the story unconvincing. To me the most interesting aspect of the story--the moral ambiguity of creating replicants in the first place--seemed to be only thrown in halfheartedly.
January 23, 2018
This is a great movie. It feels like when you're watching it you are put into this new and exciting world that is full of surprises. Everything about this movie I like and it's definitely a much watch.
½ January 21, 2018
5/10.
Blade Runner 2049 bring me here. To understand more on this classic story I have to watch it. It's still overrated for me.
January 20, 2018
My opinions are only for the "Final Cut" version. I think the original theatrical version (with Harrison Ford Deckard's voice over) is a far inferior version. Also the additions made to the "Final Cut" actually benefited the film (unlike Star Wars Episode 4 Greedo shot first changes).

After over thousands of reviews in over 35 years, there is little new information for me to add. I just have some random thoughts

This is IMO, one of the best science fiction (and for that matter best movies any genre) ever made. But is a "thinking-person's movie." Amazing to see how many movies after Blade Runner borrow elements of its visuals and themes.