Blade: Trinity Reviews

• Nov 20, 2019

While this film has some good spots, it fails to end up being anything more than just plain average. Wesley Snipes is back at it again but Ryan Reynold's character seems out of place. This film is not up to par with the previous two films and if you're not a Blade fan then I would recommend passing on it.

• Nov 11, 2019

While I find this the weakest of the trilogy, I still enjoyed this film

While I find this the weakest of the trilogy, I still enjoyed this film

• Nov 04, 2019

Definitely the worst of the trilogy. Camp has always been a part of the series but this last addition has taken it to a new level of unbearable cringe-worthiness

• Oct 24, 2019

The plot progression wasn't that fantastic, but I'll forgive anything if I'm laughing. This is a seamless blend of comedy and action. The bad guys veer a little cheesy, but it all works.

• Oct 22, 2019

Damn, this one left a rotten taste in my mouth. I really, really enjoyed the first 2 and then this one just socks me right in the balls. A shame really

• Sep 22, 2019

Totally awesome in a hilariously awful way.

Totally awesome in a hilariously awful way.

• Aug 26, 2019

I rated this 5 stars because its such an AWFUL movie. So awful that it goes below a one star review and finds itself sitting in the polar opposite position. You had me at HHH and a vampire dog. That was enough but no you had to go and throw Dominic Purcell in as the shittiest Dracula the world has ever known. Leslie Nielsen was a better Dracula in Dracula Dead and Loving It than the Dracula we get in this movie. What an absolute fully formed straight on log of human excrement this movie is. I consider the Blade trilogy as just being 2 movies. Whenever someone asks me "wasn't there a third one?" I just reply "No. Not really."

• Aug 16, 2019

Louder, campier, and more incoherent than its predecessors, Blade: Trinity seems content to emphasize style over substance and rehash familiar themes.

• Jul 13, 2019

You can tell that Wesley Snipes did not want to share screen time with Ryan Reynolds and Jessica Biel

• Jun 08, 2019

This is just not a good movie. The action is handled pretty well, Ryan Reynolds is kind of doing this prototype of Deadpool and it seems like Reynolds and Biel are having a lot of fun on set. But when it comes to the story the movie has no shortage of plot lines and absolutely no clear plot. Each scene seems to set up a subplot inside the film, delivers exposition, and then it goes absolutely nowhere. And the next scene gives us more plot lines, more exposition, and they don't tie together at all and they're not moving towards anything in particular. Apparently Wesley Snipes was an absolute disaster on set to work with. So while I do have some fun with this one, it's not good.