Blood In, Blood Out (Bound by Honor) Reviews

• 5d ago

It's just a cult classic. My Mexican homies in the Marine Corps made me watch this movie, and I've been quoting it ever since. It has Billy Bob Thornton as a white supremacist, and a lot of violence and hard to watch stuff. You're either gonna love it or hate it, for a lot of reasons. Vatos locos por vida!

• Jul 07, 2019

First time I watched this movie, we went right back to watch it again! 6 hours straight. It was a passionate, well done film, it was about real life for Chicano's in east LA. This is still one of my favorite all time movies.

• Apr 30, 2019

This is a good movie, hands down. TexMex, Chicanos and Gï¿ 1/2 1/4eros alike will love this movie because it is authentic days of old in East LA even merging into 21st century. Those who disliked this movie are just ignorant of the truth behind its Hollywood shine. Accurate slang, accurate problems, and sadly accurate outcomes for those who are in the know.

• Apr 09, 2019

One of my favorite movies of all time, THEY NEED TO RELEASE IT ON BLU RAY!!

One of my favorite movies of all time, THEY NEED TO RELEASE IT ON BLU RAY!!

• Mar 31, 2019

One of my top 3 favorite movies of all time!

One of my top 3 favorite movies of all time!

• Mar 20, 2019

Me encanta esta película.

Me encanta esta película.

• Feb 21, 2019

Greatest movie ever!!! VATOS locos for ever. Great movie. The best one liners.

Greatest movie ever!!! VATOS locos for ever. Great movie. The best one liners.

• Oct 04, 2018

One of my favorite movies of all time.

One of my favorite movies of all time.

• Jun 16, 2018

Beautiful Movie.. So much depth and Emotions.. I'm from South Africa and this movie relates to the Cape Flats Cape Coloured and Cape Malay Culture incredibly identical.. Latino Culture is beautiful! So what they had low budget. America never supports Latino Culture anyway.. Atleast story line was great, characters are interesting and clever twists and memorable quotes.. the fact that It's Legendary Film World Wide speaks for itself.. Every Ghetto in the world, every oppressed Nation feels this movie on incredible levels with regards to everyday life struggles relationships drugs gangsterism Corruption etc. Vatos Locos Forever! F what the haters talking about.. love from Cape Town South Africa!

• May 09, 2018

This is one of the best Street Gang movies I've ever seen. This is what really goes on. You can appreciate it even if you never were a part of the Street LIFE