Blue Smoke Reviews

Very good and enjoyable

Very good and enjoyable

• Erin C Super Reviewer
    Jul 25, 2012

Pretty good! I love Nora Roberts' books and the movies are proving to be good as well.

• Jul 04, 2012

Oh my, how did this end up on my TV?! The dialogue and script overall is horrible, cheesy and made me slap my forehead and ask WHY to the film gods. If this is Nora Roberts writing, it definitely made me not ever want to read one of her books. The director should have stepped up and took control of the story and made it at least half decent. Run away from this unless you like cheesy movies. Not good cheesy but bad cheesy. Oh and the acting is absolutely appalling!

• Feb 05, 2012

Classic Nora Roberts.

Classic Nora Roberts.

• Aug 30, 2011

3rd Fav. Its okay.... Didn't leave a big mark but I haven't read the book maybe I would like that more. But loveing Mattew Settle as Bo. He can bilud thing with his own two hands and look fine all at the same time. God Bless America.

• Jan 30, 2011

Blue Smoke started off really good but then it kind of slowed down. The storyline didn't feel as terrible as I had thought it would. Everything that happened felt more like a coincidence, since there were only two people that had tragically died in a fire. There were also a lot of questions that I felt that this movie didn't answer but should have and I felt that there wasn't really any chemistry between Reena and Bo Goodnight. The movie had potential in the beginning but it felt like you couldn't solve the puzzle. You couldn't put the pieces together and figure out how everything worked, which was a shame.

• Feb 18, 2010

This one is not one of my favorite books by Nora Roberts. Actually I was bored and hated it after a few chapters. But as a tv Movie I really did like this one. It's not as powerful or as entrancing as some of the other movies they have made lately but It was not a waste of my time as so many tv made movies can be.

• Jan 06, 2010

I knewit all the time!

I knewit all the time!

• Aug 13, 2009

Perhaps one of the best Nora Roberts movie to date. The actors portrayed the characters well, the plot was easy to follow and was neither substantially watered down or too complex. Plus, a great cast and excellent romance scenes.

• Jul 20, 2009