Bounce Reviews

• Apr 03, 2017

Paltrow's character not believable. Tired plot - he holds back info for her own good. They fall in love. She finds out "the secret" and gets pissed. then they get together - I think - I've already forgotten.

• Aug 24, 2016

Moves a bot slow but is a sweet story. Also, i loved Johnny Galecki in this.

Moves a bot slow but is a sweet story. Also, i loved Johnny Galecki in this.

• Dec 12, 2015

2015-12-12 Ben was better than usual

2015-12-12 Ben was better than usual

• Apr 30, 2015

Rien de bien excitant... Tout ce qu'il y a de correct... A ecouter en faisant autre chose, sinon vous ne serez pas capable de le finir ;)

• Feb 16, 2015

I wasn't sure I'd like this type of movie, but it was a touching story and it seemed to be realistic. The characters were enjoyable to watch.

• Jan 18, 2015

Buddy Amaral's (Ben Affleck) flight is delayed and in a pinch. he gives his ticket to a father who desperately needs to get home to his family. The plane crashes and the father is killed, and he is forced to live with the guilt. He eventually decides to bounce back and in the process the feels obliged to check on the widow and do what he can to help her out. He winds up falling for her (Gwyneth Paltrow). Bounce has an interesting premise, but instead is forced into an awful Hollywood cookie-cutter film.

• Dec 22, 2014

Just sorta... "eh"...

Just sorta... "eh"...

• Nov 13, 2014

• Sep 25, 2014

What a repetitive movie. 5 minutes in, you know how it's going to end. I also just don't see Ben and Gwyneth together.

• Sep 02, 2014

Heartwarming drama of people coping with the aftermath of a plane crash. well acted by Ben Affleck and Gwyneth Paltrow portraying appealing characters trying to get over their survivor guilt.