Boy Meets Girl Reviews

• Dec 07, 2008

This movie is a little on the quirky side but that is a good thing because it is refreshing. This movie reminded me of the 1950's romantic comedies. Sean Astin was very good in this film as well as Emily Hampshire who plays his love interest. The supporting cast in this film was amazing. This movie was very enjoyable and entertaining.

• Sep 08, 2008

Too artsy for its own good. Joe Mantegna's kind of annoyed me too.

Too artsy for its own good. Joe Mantegna's kind of annoyed me too.

• Aug 30, 2008

A bit cute but pretty confusing and I couldn't finish it.

A bit cute but pretty confusing and I couldn't finish it.

• Aug 25, 2008

really bad writing and acting!

really bad writing and acting!

• Feb 24, 2008

Cheesey, but cute. Plus it's Sean Astin.

Cheesey, but cute. Plus it's Sean Astin.

• Christopher B Super Reviewer
    Jan 31, 2008

Holy boring piece of crap! Went to TIFF to see this for Kevin McDonald, and granted he's funny, he's funny in everything, this is one turd of a film. A modern romantic fairy tale, that description alone should have had me running in pure terror.

• Ed K Super Reviewer
    Dec 30, 2007

Somewhat typical romance, but stylistically entertaining way of telling it.

Somewhat typical romance, but stylistically entertaining way of telling it.

• Dec 30, 2007

very interesting, makes me want to fall in love. interesting ideas too. Just see it