Reviews

• Jul 06, 2020

I watched this movie in 2020 - it simply just hasn't aged well Many aspects of the club life ring true today but the gaudy use of gay bashing and acceptance of rape culture as the norm made it deeply cringeworthy at times throughout the film. It was a cute movie with bright points throughout the film, but be advised that it's perspective on these issues has not withstood the test of time

• Jul 24, 2018

Faux documentary has a few funny spots.

Faux documentary has a few funny spots.

• May 25, 2014

Silly & very low budget, but also surprisingly thought out. While the plot(s) themselves are very weak, there's a shocking depth of knowledge to the fluffy, icky subject matter.

• Jul 29, 2013

Hilarious!!!! Very entertaining.

Hilarious!!!! Very entertaining.

• Jun 30, 2013

An irreverent... wait, am I really using that word to review this movie?...jesus... anyway, this is a good send-up on everything that the cheesy world of pre-millenial romance used to look like. While it takes cues from social situations dating as far back as the 80's (gasp!) and can seem hilariously dated, it still hits home on many levels, and if you don't at least get a chuckle out of it, stop what you're doing and enroll in art school where no one in our 'dumbed-down' society will have to listen to your vapid opinion ever again. 4/5 because it doesn't try too hard, and imparts some age-old wisdoms (like brothers, it's not sexist to let a girl know that it's not cool to come onto you and use your drunken horniness to do all your drugs...SHANNON. *pouts*)

• Jun 11, 2013

A great movie for those wanting to relax on the weekend with some friends and sit down to enjoy a comedy like no other, shedding insight into what may or may not be accurate. However, the sheer mystery of its cohesiveness is what makes me want to watch it over and over again! Also the soundtrack is awesome.

• Jan 22, 2013

The epitome of everything I hate about humanity. That said, this is pretty well made for a semi-fake documentary/educational film parody/I don't even know how to describe it. Not really a movie despite the constant characters. Fun Fact: Chapter XIV is the only part that applied to me.

• Nov 20, 2012

Hilarious take on party life!

Hilarious take on party life!

• Oct 17, 2012

I haven't seen a movie this bad in a long ass time. Disgusting depiction of my generation. I'm not even averse to having a good time in some of the ways described in this shitfest, so it's not like I'm being a prude at it. Not clever at all, populated exclusively by characters I wished would die, and an utterly immoral unpleasant experience. Felt a good deal longer than it really was, too.

• Sep 08, 2012

Brilliant. I think a great number of people can relate to the hilarious and hauntingly spot-on depictions.