The Brotherhood 2 - Young Warlocks Reviews

• Dec 16, 2013

1 & 4 are the only good ones in the series.

1 & 4 are the only good ones in the series.

• Dec 22, 2012

Pensé que no podía ser peor que la primera pero me equivoqué, es mucho peor, no gasten su tiempo viendo esta película.

• Apr 26, 2010

Actually I think this one was one of the very few "alrigtee" (according to the common features' standard) films made by David DeCoteau, despite of its deja-vu cheesiness.

• Apr 25, 2010

Logo WOULD show a David DeCoteau film. I'm glad I took the original Brotherhood out of my Netflix queue a long time ago, because the sequel is even worse.

• Oct 12, 2009

Okay, let me justify watching this movie by saying that I watched it because I have become a recent fan of CJ Thomason after watching CBS's "Harper's Island." I enjoyed his performance in the tv show, so I looked up what movies he has been in and found "Brotherhood." Boy, oh boy, did I make a mistake. Aside from the fact that all actors involved looked more like models (and acted as if they were), and it had some of the most homoerotic scenes I have ever seen in a hetero movie, this movie movie was idiotic, plotless and pointless. The characters were horribly drawn out caricatures of sheep; always following a leader, never questioning. I thought this movie was a bad joke. On an eye candy level, I give it a 7. On an acting and story level, it gets a [very gay] negative 12.

• Jun 12, 2009

Lots of shirtless jocks tossing footballs... lots of slightly suggestive double entendre. Not bad for a laugh.

• Oct 29, 2007

Ok I got this movie over the weekend. Its awesome. I love the scene where Luke initiates the oither guys into his coven. I also like the scene where Luke and the other guys are sitting around the Pentagram doing binding spells. Thats awesome.But i think its fucked up where one of Lukes coven brothers betray him thats so fucked up. This movie was really good. its a must see in my Wiccan Book. Blessed be.

• Jun 16, 2007

Good story. Som of the actors need training

Good story. Som of the actors need training

• Jun 01, 2007

Eye candy of you like cute men in their 20s. Otherwise the film is horrible.

Eye candy of you like cute men in their 20s. Otherwise the film is horrible.

• May 31, 2007