Cabin Fever Reviews

• Jul 26, 2021

I wish I could rate this less than half a star! Absolutely horrendous acting, how are movies this bad even released haha director needs a new job I think

• Mar 30, 2021

If I could give this ZERO stars, I would (RT has changed over the years). None of the Cabin Fever movies were any good, not even the first one (I don't care how "better" it is compared to this), but this movie...I can't think if it's worse or even just as bad as the second one (the one with the prom/dance). It's a note-by-note remake of the first one, which means everything you see in the first film is present here, with little to no changes (the only real changes are the deputy's change of sex, and the "iconic" pancakes scene). It tried to be more gory and horror, like The Evil Dead Remake, but it failed on that part remarkably. Don't waste your time. They should've just given Patient Zero a sequel instead.

• Dec 22, 2020

While being an alright remake it lacks everything the original had- humour and lots of gore. Also YOU CAN'T REPLACE WINSTON! I'm sure this change was made as Giuseppe went dark unfortunately but still, leave him out. It is also way way to serious for a cabin fever film.

• Dec 09, 2020

No need for a quarantine -- enthusiasm for this inert remake is not contagious.

No need for a quarantine -- enthusiasm for this inert remake is not contagious.

• Dec 02, 2020

Holy shit. By far one of the WORST remakes I've ever seen. I understand it's not a reboot, it's a remake. But fuck dude, you don't film each scene the exact same scene as the original but with shitty acting and absolute no humor at all. I'm just... I hate this. Only reason it got the 1 star treatment and not a .5 is because some of that musical score was really hair raising.... until the characters started talking again

• Oct 24, 2020

Just a bunch of unnecessary gore and a poor storyline and script with bad acting...not much to enjoy here!

• Oct 16, 2020

This movie proves that with a budget of $100, some ham and ketchup, an Air bnb and an iPhone - anything is possible. Props to the actors for working with what they were given.

• Aug 08, 2020

I went in not knowing it was a remake and was treated to a self-serious horror film that would work better as a black comedy.

• Aug 04, 2020

It really does not live up to the original. It should have never been done. The original film is incredibly hilarious in a very dark, yet real way. This film did not capture that same atmosphere.

• May 25, 2020

I liked how it was filmed, and the music that went with it.

I liked how it was filmed, and the music that went with it.