Cars - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Cars Reviews

Page 1 of 1957
May 5, 2018
Lightning seems like all the extras when he is racing.
May 4, 2018
Despite an underwhelming beginning and familiar storytelling, the first Cars film is actually pretty good with particularly strong voice acting, well developed characters and highly polished animation. The highlights are the final race which ends in an authentic manner as well as that touching nostalgic scene accompanied fittingly by a wonderful number Our Town. In the end, it's a very underappreciated film whose reputation has unfortunately been tarnished by its two underwhelming sequels.
April 21, 2018
Cars is a MASTERPIECE, I have no problems, 10 out of 10 and 5 out of 5 stars.
April 4, 2018
"Cars" may suffer from a shallow story, but what it does have in its wit and charm as well as its visually-stunning animation helps make this love letter to America's roads an undisputed classic.
March 29, 2018
I love this movie and of course it's good it's Pixar
½ March 28, 2018
an incredible and emotional ride. really enjoyed this with the kids
March 28, 2018
I'm not going to tell you all of the things I liked about this movie. I DO NOT want to spoil it for you. I laughed. I cried. I got choked up. There was one scene that took my breath away! I've been watching movies since 1960. This is hands down THE best movie I've ever seen. The only advice I have for you is to pay attention to peripheral things, not just the main action. You will be astonished. They didn't miss a trick. If there truly are infinite universes, you can just imagine a universe where these creatures actually exist. And I can just see them acting just this way. I haven't been out of the theater 2 hours and I've already told over a dozen people they have to go see it.
March 27, 2018
"Cars" is fresh, fun and intriguing. Owen Wilson is the perfect cast for Lightning McQueen. Larry The Cable Guy is hilariously funny as Mater and Paul Newman is amazing as Doc Hudson. The visuals are terrific and the story is sensitive and beautiful. Definitely another great film added to Pixar's already impressive list of classics.
½ March 27, 2018
My children love this movie, and I think it's so sweet
March 25, 2018
Overall, despite being a weaker entry in the Pixar companies library, it is still one of my most favourite animated films and probably in one of my top 100 films. Because of this, I would rate the film a 8/10.
½ March 19, 2018
This was a Nice movie to watch i watch about 2 times
½ March 19, 2018
Partially good review. The movie is very good! I attended today with my son again and I am touched every time I watch. "The drivers drove to pass the time and not to save time". How did this sentence go unnoticed in criticism if the big balcony of the movie is this ?? Escape from the rampant madness of doing everything to save money and to save time ... nowadays anything that is not turned to productivity or something "useful" is seen as a "waste of time". The story of the film is very cool, the effects are sensational and the soundtrack is flawless. Just listen to the moment the songs are played and what each one portrays, and of course the rhythm chosen ... the country and the blues / rock fit perfectly in the context beyond the initial pop of Sheryl Crow's Real Gone. .. a beautiful film that, in my opinion, Mr. Pablo has demeaned.
Gustavo henrique 2B
Paulo octavio 2B
½ March 16, 2018
Brilliant family film
March 11, 2018
Cars is the hands down most heartfelt pixar film. small world values are so often forgotten, and when we return to that world, everything feels perfect.
½ March 1, 2018
More than funny, amazing characters, good life lesson. Everything in this movie is outstanding besides the story department.
February 27, 2018
best thing to come out of disney ever since toystory, teaches us all that lifes about the journey and not the finish line!
February 21, 2018
This was the first movie that I watched and fell in love with as a kid. No matter what the critics say about it or how old I get, it'll always be one of my favorites
½ February 21, 2018
This isn't Pixar at 100%, but it's still fun, entertaining and creative, all the ingredients for a fun family film
February 19, 2018
loved the movie. great story line
½ February 5, 2018
UNDERRATED PIXAR FILM!! Dont quite get the hate, loved this film since it released!! Its very fun, witty!! You'd think the car puns would fall flat but most of them dont. The writing is very good, i care for most of the characters!!
Page 1 of 1957