Cars - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Cars Reviews

Page 1 of 1956
September 17, 2017
If my memory is correct, this was the first animated movie I ever watched and one of the funniest ive watched
September 16, 2017
Quando dico che "Cars" è il mio Pixar preferito, la gente strabuzza gli occhi, sui loro volti compare regolarmente una maschera di orrore ed incredulità

So benissimo che non stiamo parlando del 'miglior lavoro della Pixar', ma resta sicuramente quello che più amo, quello che ho visto e rivisto fino allo sfinimento, quello che non mi stanca mai, quello magicamente più bello ad ogni rewatch, quello con il messaggio che mi sta più a cuore: fermati, ogni tanto, guardati intorno, quello che conta è il viaggio, non l'arrivo.

Insomma, "Cars" fa una delle cose che più mi piacciono al mondo: ti sbatte in faccia roba importantissima attraverso meccanismi semplici, un qualcosa che Disney e Pixar fanno più o meno da sempre, ma che in "Cars" è addirittura imbarazzante, da tanto viene nascosto sotto risate, motori, marmitte e scaffalate di merchandise.
September 2, 2017
Come on I was hoping it would be better I did not like the plot to this movie
August 31, 2017
cool And it has great argument
August 25, 2017
Cars is an amazing movie with a great thing to teach
August 5, 2017
It marked hugely my childhood. Altough some may say it's not as good as some Pixar early entries, I don't buy it! Cars is so original and satisfying to watch.
With gorgeous and bright animation, a fantastic and so likeble group of characters like the funny Mater or Luigi, or Sally and Doc, and a main character (Lightning McQueen), that starts as an arrogant rookie but slowly it evolves to a humble and pleasent lead to this story. Balacing its fast-paced moments and the slower ones, Cars has very strong messages about the progressive disappearance of the old Route 66 towns and the importance of the others in your life. A win for Pixar!

|It's a 9,4 out of 10|
July 29, 2017
Funny, energetic and inspiring, "Cars" might not be Pixar's best movie, I recognise it, but it's damn one of the my favourite animated movies ever. I grew up with this movie, this might sound a little bit cliche, I know, but I don't care, I love this movie, even knowing it has some problems. If americans reviewers don't like it, they lose.
½ July 29, 2017
Although compared to most Pixar movies this one is more basic when it comes to the writing and the theme but it does have good casting but that can not make up for its basic writing
July 26, 2017
Great coming of age film.
July 26, 2017
This movie is my personal favorite. I can rewatch it over and over! I love the storyline, and the characters are all just great!
July 23, 2017
Maybe not the best movie from Pixar Animation Studios, but Cars is still an enjoyable film. I won't deny that it does contain a weak script and some one-dimensional characters, but what really makes up for it is that it has a lot of heart, passion, and effort that went into it, so at least that's a good thing. Also, Pixar did a good job on the animation as usual, and I love the message about how you should enjoy life instead of bypassing it. It's a message that needs to be in more movies because it's a message that not many people take away from movies.
July 21, 2017
The critics want us to hate this film I say defy them Long Live John Lasseter!
July 17, 2017
Lots of casual misogyny, hero characters are selfish and shirk responsibility for their actions, and there's a weird insulting theme suggesting that city folks have sad lives and don't know what they're missing in small towns. The only reason I don't rate it the lowest I can is that it's visually gorgeous and the animations are really impressive.
July 17, 2017
Pretty much the Pixar answer to Michael Bay. Why not have cutesy animated cars, a shallow story, and lots of corporate influence? The one Pixar movie that misses the mark.
July 7, 2017
Good Message, nice expanding characters and a amazing Main character. Each and every character feels as if they have a purpose. The races really introduce you to the feeling and motivation of each and every race car...and Lighting McQueen's goal to beginning to end is just done so well! Strip Weather's character is a hit as well. And Radiator Springs environment is well constructed and it's past is outstanding.
July 3, 2017
When I saw cars 3 a week ago I realized how much better it was than the 2 one and the first one. I saw this movie again and realized....this movie especially the box office kept this franchise going and it's getting Worser too better.
½ July 3, 2017
Pretty thoughtful story about a rookie who thinks too highly of himself and is pretty rude to others. However, he has a chance circumstance stumbling across a modest little town full of colorful, humble characters full of heart and spunk. It definitely isn't one of Pixar's greatest movies and seems to be geared mostly toward young boys rather than the entire family. But there were some good lessons to be learned all the same.
July 3, 2017
7/2/2017 (2): A pretty decent movie. A fun interesting plot. Not many really funny parts though.
July 3, 2017
The beautiful CGI, great voice acting, great story, good premise make this film a true staple in the works of Pixar.
July 2, 2017
It may be the weakest Pixar effort, at least up to the time of its release but a weak Pixar effort is like driving the lowest end Mercedes. It's still a Benz and still better than driving the best of some other car companies.
Page 1 of 1956