Cars - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Page 1 of 1957
½ March 19, 2018
This was a Nice movie to watch i watch about 2 times
½ March 19, 2018
Partially good review. The movie is very good! I attended today with my son again and I am touched every time I watch. "The drivers drove to pass the time and not to save time". How did this sentence go unnoticed in criticism if the big balcony of the movie is this ?? Escape from the rampant madness of doing everything to save money and to save time ... nowadays anything that is not turned to productivity or something "useful" is seen as a "waste of time". The story of the film is very cool, the effects are sensational and the soundtrack is flawless. Just listen to the moment the songs are played and what each one portrays, and of course the rhythm chosen ... the country and the blues / rock fit perfectly in the context beyond the initial pop of Sheryl Crow's Real Gone. .. a beautiful film that, in my opinion, Mr. Pablo has demeaned.
Gustavo henrique 2°B
Paulo octavio 2°B
½ March 16, 2018
Brilliant family film
March 11, 2018
Cars is the hands down most heartfelt pixar film. small world values are so often forgotten, and when we return to that world, everything feels perfect.
½ March 1, 2018
More than funny, amazing characters, good life lesson. Everything in this movie is outstanding besides the story department.
February 27, 2018
best thing to come out of disney ever since toystory, teaches us all that lifes about the journey and not the finish line!
February 27, 2018

"Cars" de John Lasseter y Joe Ranft supone un leve disgusto a lo hecho por la factoría Pixar y es que después de la buena racha de la misma, éste filme baja el nivel al que Pixar ya nos había acostumbrado, cumple con holgura en su historia y personajes y tiene una muy buena animación pero le falta esa chispa para que nos encante.
February 21, 2018
This was the first movie that I watched and fell in love with as a kid. No matter what the critics say about it or how old I get, it'll always be one of my favorites
½ February 21, 2018
This isn't Pixar at 100%, but it's still fun, entertaining and creative, all the ingredients for a fun family film
February 19, 2018
loved the movie. great story line
½ February 5, 2018
UNDERRATED PIXAR FILM!! Dont quite get the hate, loved this film since it released!! Its very fun, witty!! You'd think the car puns would fall flat but most of them dont. The writing is very good, i care for most of the characters!!
February 2, 2018
After Cars 2, this one gets a bump.
February 1, 2018
I wasn't expecting much from Cars 3, but in the last two minutes before the credits rolled I began to cry profusely. I recommend watching it, especially if you enjoyed the first Cars.
January 22, 2018
Cars is a classic film I used to like when I was a kid. I still like it, but I know it kind of too well now. It's still better than A Bug's Life though - and Owen Wilson's voice of Lightning McQueen really brings the character to life.
So if you have never watched this before, don't pay attention to a red light - obey the green light and go for it!
January 17, 2018
Once the initially off-putting concept of automobiles-as-human-characters sinks in, Pixar's knack for heart-warming stories and incredible attention to detail transform this into a remarkably entertaining film.
December 20, 2017
With just a hint of pacing issues, this is another entertaining film and a genius effort from everyone at Pixar and the talented voice cast. A lot of subtle character work keeps this film alive as we progress through a story where our lead characters DO quite a lot for a plot as simple as this
December 17, 2017
Puntaje Original: 6.0

Muy infantil y con un mensaje demasiado simple; sin embargo los colores, entrañables personajes y sus valores hacen que Cars sea una buena opción para entretener a los más pequeños.
December 7, 2017
And endearing tale of a flashy race car learning character from a small town. Although the plot can be a bit vapid at times, it still makes for a decent movie to watch with the family.
½ November 22, 2017
Boring! Yeah, there are people out there who are obsessed with cars, and they like to make them look good, but making them the focus of a movie? This is really weird! Paul Newman deserved a better send off than this!
½ November 20, 2017
One of Pixar's best animated films!
Page 1 of 1957