Cars - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Cars Reviews

Page 1 of 1953
January 16, 2017
Grade: A+. As a NASCAR fan, I loved this movie as a little kid. This movie is great because of the long lasting enjoyment of it. If I were too watch it today (about ten years after seening it for the first time) I would still find my self enjoying every second of it.
January 15, 2017
Deep themes and great jokes compensate for the predictable story.
½ January 14, 2017
Watching with my kids had improved my estimation of this one. It's obvious, but well done within those restraints.
½ January 12, 2017
Arguably the elephant in Pixar's armoury chamber, "Cars" is the lesser brainchild of the veteran animation company. The whole conception is far from the originality of most of its other outings and the film strikes as middle-of-the-road for roughly half of the ride. Still, despite the mostly textbook script, it eventually finds its pace and manages to pluck our heart-strings the Pixar way. It's a well-made, touching, beautifully animated black sheep of a film, resting below Pixar's standards.
January 10, 2017
IT was great can't wait for 3rd one
January 7, 2017
Well my luckiest one l love as a kid, when l look everyone review it was harsh and l don't understand everyone didn't love it, l decide rewatch it was still pretty good but l figure people were telling the story is nothing new and gladiator and yet for us we waiting for 3th Installment On June, Pixar we love ya keep add more story man.
December 13, 2016
This is my favorite movie of all time. It is funny and awesome. I really like Mater and how he teaches Mqueen not to be selfish probably without knowing it.
December 12, 2016
BEST MOVIE EVER KNOWN TO MAN (OR CAR)
½ December 7, 2016
Only ok for Pixar standards.
½ November 29, 2016
Cars is mostly a harmless, light-hearted effort from Pixar, even if it feels too much like Doc Hollywood and Days of Thunder.
November 25, 2016
Esto esta muy sobrevalorado
½ November 14, 2016
People say this movie is bad, but remember that it is for kids. Great story full of memorable characters that will find a spot in your heart and your memories.
October 22, 2016
Pretty good movie to watch, but there are a lot of other movies out there that are better
½ October 15, 2016
Very entertaining romp for the whole family. Plenty of action for the 2year olds and like all good Pixar films lots of nods to the adults. Touching homage to Route 66 with the fictitious Radiator Springs the main location. Interestingly enough Newman and McQueen are reunited for the first time since the Towering Inferno!
½ October 8, 2016
This movie gets a bit more hate than it deserves. It isn't great, but it's certainly decent. It's not even the worst of the Golden Era of Pixar in my opinion. It's the second worst.
October 5, 2016
Disney Pixar crafted the life of cars, which was not eager for the audience. it has its moments, but is not as memorable as some other movies.
September 26, 2016
Absolutely loved it, and loved the message it had too. Life truly is about the journey, not about what's waiting at the finish line. Blink to quickly and you'll find that life has already passed you by.
September 25, 2016
it is a perfectly good movie and it is entertaining
September 24, 2016
A really good entertaining Pixar movie ;)
Page 1 of 1953