Casino Royale Reviews

• Nov 26, 2020

An edgy, more believable and intense Bond, just what the doctor ordered.

An edgy, more believable and intense Bond, just what the doctor ordered.

• Nov 18, 2020

Great movie to start off the Bond series

Great movie to start off the Bond series

• Nov 13, 2020

smelly fish is the word for this movie

smelly fish is the word for this movie

• Nov 09, 2020

"Royal flush wins" ... man when I first saw that poker scene, it was dumbfounding. The build up to it, the scenery, the colors ... it was very sweet. Daniel Craig's first attempt at 007 is captured quite well and he shows us both the hardcore and the soft side of being one of the most dangerous agents on the planet.

• Nov 03, 2020

One of the best movies of the 007 franchise. Impeccable performances and incredible action scenes are present in this movie.I highly recommend.

• Oct 28, 2020

La pelicula Abarca una trama apasionante, de la accion al drama al romance, es la mejor pelicula del ultimo 007 impresionante

• Oct 25, 2020

Best Bond movie. Change my mind

Best Bond movie. Change my mind

• Oct 23, 2020

I really like this movie! Daniel Craig is definitely a more grounded and realistic Bond, which is exactly what makes this movie so entertaining. Eva Green has amazing chemistry with the leading man and Mads Mikkelsen is a pretty good villain. The action sequences are spectacular and some of the technical achievements are quite remarkable. This movie may not be Oscar-worthy, but its gritty take on the iconic character is enough to keep viewers engrossed and amazed.

• Sep 30, 2020

Personally my favourite of the entire series, bringing Bond back to his routes, ditching the over the top gadgetry. Emotional exciting storytelling, Le Chiffre a fantastic villain, the gambling scenes are truly suspenseful, the action realistic and perilous. Eva Green is easily up there with Diana Rigg, tied for the most three dimensional Bond girl whose character you grow to care for.

• Sep 28, 2020

Nothing new, just removed superhero tag from James Bond while still maintaining some of his charisma, though direction is superb, content is rich and infallibility of main character lesser.