Catwoman - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Catwoman Reviews

½ August 29, 2018
This is literally one of the worst movies I have ever seen in my life. It shouldn't even have been released
August 21, 2018
To start, the effects are terrible in this movie and I'm surprised they were cool releasing it the way it was, Halle Berry is the only decent acting in this one and it's decent at best. Soundtrack is awful. Her costume is awful. The bad guys were terribly designed as well. Plot was boring too.
½ July 26, 2018
Utterly lacking in personality, but tries far too hard to add some, the deviations from the source material is the least of its sins; it's boring, cringe-worthy and unwatchable with absolutely no redeeming features. It's the worst film I've seen in any genre to date and not even bad in ways that are interesting enough to be entertaining. Even if you're curious, don't let it waste your time.
July 26, 2018
this movie is an inconsistent mess with poor characters, editing, acting, and directing. but where most movies with these problems are unbearable to watch, catwoman is a hilarious film to watch with drunk friends
July 12, 2018
It's beyond poor. Makes me cringe every time I think about the time wasted watching it.
½ June 28, 2018
Catwoman works as a comedy, but taking the fact it was done to be an action film, it's one of the worst ever done
June 10, 2018
It's pretty genius when you think about how ballsy it was for Warner brothers to create a whole new character in no way related to the dc comics character. Shame some people just can't accept it as as its own thing , only Catwoman in name.
There's something appealing about Halle berry in a leather dominatrix outfit jumping on rooftops in the dark urban landscape of Salt Lake City
For me it's a action revenge thriller set in the world of beauty products and dark alleys with a hint of a good r&b score. There's a bit of social commentary in here about the way women are treated in the beauty industry at a certain age or it could be about a women accepting her flaws and becoming free with herself.
I'm not ashamed to admit I love Catwoman. For its runtime of nearly two hours I can safely argue I wanted more.
The film directed by French visual effects supervisor newcomer Pitof feels like a comic book come to live with its vivid colors and wild editing . Countless times we get insane CG crane shots of the beautiful Salt Lake City and the dark alleys Catwoman prowls . While unnecessary it makes for campy fun considering it was the early 2000s and they didn't know how it was gonna fare with audiences.
½ June 7, 2018
A disaster from the beginning to the end. Watch it just to have a good laugh with your friends. One of the worst films of the 21st century.
½ May 2, 2018
Yeah, this movie sucks.
April 9, 2018
I Enjoyed this movie
April 1, 2018
This is one of my favorite movies. Anyone who didn't like this must have voted for Trump.
March 12, 2018
I don't care what the critics say, I really like this movie! Sharon Stone and Halle Berry are GREAT! The story is light-hearted and fun; a welcome change from those grim batman movies made lately!
½ February 3, 2018
There's nothing else to say that hasn't already been said about this embarrassment of a movie. The one thing I would like to emphasize though- goddamn the person who chose Halle Berry over Michelle Pfeiffer.
January 27, 2018
I actually love this movie!!! The special effects is the only thing i didn't like... enjoyed the music and Berry's performance.
½ January 5, 2018
Catwoman turns one of DC's potential stars into a cringe-worthy, amateurishly written, poorly edited and terribly CGI'd mess.
½ December 22, 2017
garbage just plan garbage
December 15, 2017
this movie is the best movie everš???! I love it suckers
½ December 9, 2017
Is it possible to give it zero stars? This movie is so bad, it couldn't even hold my interest in the last 15 minute climax. sigh. SO BAD.
½ November 16, 2017