Catwoman - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Catwoman Reviews

½ March 18, 2017
Not very good. This "action" movie is fairly boring and dumb. Halle Berry is much more of a Marvel actress. Not a good superhero movie.
March 17, 2017
Halle Berry played the role and there was a decent plot.
March 11, 2017
P.U is that a Horrible Movie I smell completely destroying my favorite female character from my favorite comic book hero franchises? It sure the hell is! First of all, this Catwoman is completely unrelated to the comic character Selina Kyle except in costume and her alter ego name, second, this movie is absolutely awful and deserves the top place on my list of being the worst comic book movie ever made. The chemistry between the two love interests(Berry and Benjamin Bratt ) is about as intimate as a one night stand it's so non-existent that you can't believe for a second that these are two romantically involved characters. And third the movie is just boring at least with Batman and Robin it was entertainingly bad, this just gives me no satisfaction what so ever. The only satisfaction I get is looking at Halle Berry and that gets old after the first ten minutes we see her in the costume. The costumes, sets and the overall look of the movie are great, but what good is that when the characters and story are severely inadequate? The answer is that it isn't good at all. 1/5 stars
February 15, 2017
Catwoman was AWFUL that Stupid! Deadpool is my favourite badass superhero movie ever for boys.
½ February 12, 2017
I give this film an F. Besides, did Halle Berry HAVE to play another "superhero" if she plays the awesome Storm in the X-Men? Cat woman's costume sucks, too. And her cop boyfriend doesn't realize she's Catwoman when she eats fish, climbs down walls and hisses at dogs! I mean, why was this film made!?
½ February 7, 2017
Not a good movie to watch
January 27, 2017
It wasn't as bad as was I thought it would be. They tried too much to get away from Pfieffer's Catwoman and ultimately was the reason this was bad.
½ January 8, 2017
Wow and I thought Batman And Robin was Bad...it still is but this is worse.
January 7, 2017
Greatest worst super hero movie ever made. It's so funny and terrible in every aspect from dialogue to the whimsical soundtrack of females grunting. I've watched this movie so many times and it never gets old. Hopefully we get more of the same with the new Barbie film. The new Ghostbusters is nearly as good especially with the plot holes as well.
½ December 26, 2016
a TV-quality mix of sexy (sexist??) shots of a tightly clad woman, hyper-exaggerated editing and cheesy, simplistic action movie tropes. Should have been a music video, if the director had any talent.
½ December 11, 2016
Sure, it's got style and Halle Berry in all her beauty, but it features a moronic story with absolutely no reverence to her comic book roots and probably the worst editing I've ever seen in a major motion picture.
½ December 6, 2016
Halle Berry is an Aristocat, but not this movie.
½ November 19, 2016
Catwoman is incredibly dated and possibly the worst edited film I've seen so far. The CGI is dated, the costumes are dated, the the score is dated, the action is dated, even the settings are dated. This pro-feminist film centres around an evil makeup co-operation, a standard rom-com plot and a woman who believes that cats are mystical creatures, with the ability to make Catwomen out of dead people. The story is nonsensical, filled with thousands of misguided choices and a conveniently idiotic cop, who can't deduce that two people who look, sound and write the same, are the same person. Despite all this, the biggest flaw present is its horrible editing. It wants to be artistic and dramatic, but instead when it has nothing to cut to, it will just cut to itself. An editors basic aim should be to make everything clear for the viewer. This consists of an incomprehensible mess of two seconds shots and low camera angles. This is not Catwoman, this is a fully grown woman going through her teenage rebelious phase, because she was brought back to life by a cat.
November 3, 2016
Yeah, this movie sucks.
½ November 1, 2016
This is an awful superhero film, and the worst DC film.
October 28, 2016
12 years have passed and I still don't understand why people hate this movie. I LOVE it. This Catwoman is not just some lame thief with acrobatic skills, she got superpowers from an actual CAT. That is awesome. Halle Berry makes a great Catwoman.
September 23, 2016
The worst female comic book character of all time gets her own movie, and it's the worst comic book film of all time.
September 8, 2016
While Halle Berry's performance is not remarkably awful, it's still not as good as it should've been. Also, despite some fun CGI sequences Catwoman is ultimately one of the worst DC films of all time. The cat-related taunts are as half-assed as the puns in Batman & Robin, the film is an in-name only adaptation of the character, which has relatively nothing to do with the character. Heck, it doesn't even determine whether it takes place in Gotham City or not and has only one reference to the incarnation from Batman Returns. Also, the origin story is eerily similiar to Michelle Pfeiffer's origin story as, like in Batman Returns, the character becomes Catwoman after getting killed by villains and is eventually resurrected by cats. Shouldn't have let this cat out of the bag.
½ September 7, 2016
Cat woman is ok not the best film film from dc but it's ok. The things I hated about this film were the action scenes. At times I thought I was watching a PlayStation cutscenes instead of a movie. The cat women costume is ok but I liked the batman returns coustume better. Haley Berry is actually a kind of likable cat women but then again I liked the batman returns cat women better.
½ August 28, 2016
"Catwoman" is so incredibly laughable.