Caught in the Crossfire - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

good crime drama/actioner and gets a star 4 being shot in my hometown
February 22, 2014
not my favorite movie
January 3, 2014
Ive seen every movie 50 cent has made so far.. and I was disappointed he was billed as "starring". He was only in it maybe 15 minutes. But Overall I think it was a really good movie.. Suprised it only rated 4.6 at IMDB.COM. Chris Klein steals the show, and Rodriguez does a great job also.. 8/10
June 4, 2013
Rather tedious and predictable clean cop v dirty cop thriller.
May 11, 2013
Good film and not predictable at all, great twist at the end revealing all
½ May 3, 2013
Watched ten minutes and gave up.
December 6, 2012
Surprisingly this held my interest thanks to some creative twists but they are undone by some sloppy character development. I would have liked more focus on the story as the whole works around this tale of deception.
Miller creates a lot from the material it's only when he starts twisting the story it's very hard to care when the leads don't have that central back story. Miller might be a possible director to watch given a better budget and screenwriting.
Chris Klein is quite solid in the lead and gives the film some much needed depth. He hasn't got the character to work with but the tale of the film is interesting thanks to him.
The film has interesting ideas but the script is unable to deliver on the bigger ideas. Had the film had further development this film could of delivered one hell if a detective thriller. Not a poor film but okay for a night in.
October 12, 2012
i already forgot the story
July 24, 2012
i already forgot the story
January 13, 2012
Not a bad detective movie. Nice twists.
½ January 8, 2012
This movies was boring, and started of fast. It then went to a slow point, and continual failure in my interest!
October 11, 2011
another bang, bang, shoot 'em up movie over a misunderstanding.
September 25, 2011
Not a bad detective movie. Nice twists.
½ July 20, 2011
Nice by the numbers cop story. The action is good and it all builds towards a good conclusion.
May 30, 2011
Terrible movie. I really have a problem seeing Klein as a bad ass cop. It was pretty boring to me.

Not worth a rental.
½ May 4, 2011
Here we have a case of a decent looking trailer...then a crappy movie. It is kinda of like having too much to drink at a bar and then talking to a...oh nevermind. Chris Klein tries way too hard to be a tough is actually comical. 50 Cent just needs to keep rapping and stop acting. The premise is interesting, but it is not done well.
January 24, 2011
Reminds me of "The Negotiator" only with really horrible acting.
January 22, 2011
odliÄ?an iako prekratak film za mene...opet, u tih sat vremena i 20 min sve su rekli....ODLIÄAN!!!!!!!
January 12, 2011
Decent movie with terrible acting.
½ January 9, 2011
This movie had no particular agenda, really, which in itself, is great. It didn't pretend, just proceeded to assemble the parts of a down-to-earth crime story. This gritty drama possesses a sense of validity that its glossy, slick, higher-budget counterparts often lack. This made for a refreshing difference. Lots of surprises from a well-written story that builds the plot deliberately.Adam Rodriguez, of CSI Miami fame, did an excellent job of acting. We're accustomed to expect this from him, but for some reason a lot of television actors encounter difficulty doing as well in movies. Better-than-decent acting, and excellent "street feel", added to the production values by 50 Cent.I particularly enjoyed the local flavor of the Michigan scenery. Felt almost like New England, in some ways. I had to give a look at the production information to tell where it was shot, to be certain. There was no overuse of cop-props, or crash scenes, but still plenty of action as things unfolded. I think the whole cast, and everyone involved, deserve a "pat on the back" and congrats for this one. Worth a watch, even two.