Chandni Chowk To China Reviews

• Jan 27, 2019

Nice Comedy film...one of my favouriteð~?

Nice Comedy film...one of my favouriteð~?

• May 08, 2016

The plot is not good, feels like many movies have had a plot like this, and the few comedy scenes are okay.

• Jan 07, 2016

CCTC is the first Indian martial arts movie that is very entertaining. Director Nikhil Advani and Akshay Kumar are the real stars that have made it a pleasant and interesting movie. It's really a great entertainer. Akshay Kumar who not only performs Martial arts, also emotes well throughout the entire movie. The film is full of thunderous performances. The film has excellent emotional chain between all characters. The stunts are the best ones I have ever seen. Other aspects like music,comedy,locations,cinematography and story with screenplay are also perfect. The Chinese actors are also good. On the whole,CCTC is a great entertainer all the way. Go,watch it and visit China with our desi stars!

• Jun 22, 2014

WTF did I just watch? Very bad film!

WTF did I just watch? Very bad film!

• Jun 12, 2014

A good one funny India movie i`ve ever watched. Not good but fun.

A good one funny India movie i`ve ever watched. Not good but fun.

• Sep 30, 2012

A Cook is told that he is the reincarnation of a ancient warrior and is told to stop Hojo, A man who has taken over a small town in Chandni Chowk To China. The first ever bollywood kung fu movie. Sidhu is our main character as he is a cook in Chandni Chowk, India. Very unmemorable dance numbers and lyrics but still fun. Chandni Chowk's action scenes involve lots of kung fu and karate. What else do we have in this movie? Songs Like From Chandni Chowk To China which is the best song of them all. But there is one problem. There are too many versions of this song. I like the version where he is dreaming on a airplane about being the ancient warrior Liu Sheng. There isn't much to applaud for but it still will keep you watching until the end. 70/100 B-

• Apr 06, 2012

An incredibly lively mixture of Bollywood and wire-fu.

An incredibly lively mixture of Bollywood and wire-fu.

• Jan 25, 2012

chandni chowk to china

chandni chowk to china

• Dec 31, 2011

As a major fan of Hong Kong action films from the '80s & '90s I would compare this to some of the sillier films starring Stephen Chow. I always preferred Sammo Hung, Jet Li and Jackie Chan myself. The film KRRISH had superior stunt work that was choreographed by Tony Ching Siu-Tung but for me the high watermark for imports from India is MAGADHEERA and CHANDNI CHOWK hardly comes close.

• Dec 07, 2011