Chaos Theory - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Chaos Theory Reviews

½ November 15, 2015
Good film, really moving at the end of the film. The only problem with the film is the trailer made it out to be a comedy movie and it is a really moving drama. This movie is good but it does have its ups and downs but the best part about this film is that it shows just how good Ryan Reynolds acting is.
August 5, 2014
Great movie. Great writing. Shows what you can do without much of a budget. Come's down to a well written story that could actually happen.
July 8, 2014
Only thing it really had going for it was little sparks of Ryan Reynolds showing off his acting chops.

Not a terrible movie, by any means. Just not GOOD. Sometimes wooden/sloppy acting make it feel rushed and kind of transparent. The story is the standard story you'd expect from a rom-com mixed with a dash, and I just this word generously, dash of drama.

Oh yeah, the ending kind of blew.
July 5, 2014
[Interested: cannot find.]
June 30, 2014
I love this movie. The theme is strong. Ryan Raynolds done a good job. Basically the script is 8/10. Anyway you'll understand this movie 100% if your a father.
February 10, 2014
It takes some chaos to finally reach a state of peace and clarity.
January 4, 2014
I really love this film. It's a classic. You've likely never heard of it, but get on it, I think you'll enjoy it.
½ October 28, 2013
It wasn't THAT bad ...
July 23, 2013
A funny and interesting take on the mid-life crisis that loses a little steam at the end.
April 26, 2013
What a great twist.. First he need to convince his wife that the baby he helped delivered is not his child and then he found it his own baby was not his.. the ending is truly awesome!
April 19, 2013
Good movie. I could easily watch this again.
December 24, 2012
Life Happens..exactly :) It's all about how life REALLY is not what you THINK it looks like!
November 30, 2012
This movie was pretty funny. It was kind of crazy at the same time.
October 1, 2012
Anthem of my life. Awesome movie.
September 7, 2012
Funny thing, this movie actually had very little to do with its own premise at all. What it ends up being is a struggle Over what it means to be a father. Actually, I can't really tell what this film means! But it's interesting nonetheless.
August 27, 2012
Reynolds' does wounded and comedic very well. Sometimes at the same time.
½ July 25, 2012
Very mediocre. Made me think, but mostly because I'm a nut, not because the story was very good. My initial reaction "ok... I guess I could have spent an hour and a half doing worse"
July 18, 2012
Yet another surprise on Netflix! The movie did start a bit slow...but I really did like where the movie went! The ups and downs of life, how it's all about perspective, and what really matters. I really enjoyed the soundtrack, it went perfectly with the movie. I had never heard of the Damnwells, but I really dig their music, another treat from this movie. Check it out, enjoy!
July 11, 2012
This is one of those films that has you constantly unintentionally frustrated by allowing the audience to know way too much before we should because you spend the downtime of the film figuring out what's about to happen before it happens. There's a moment where you find out that the wife has cheated on her husband and then quickly accuses her husband of such things by default resenting her because she's angry, kicking him out of the house when we already know it's a misunderstanding and she is the real cheater. Then we find out that the husband is sterile which causes complications because they have a 7 year-old daughter, but we've already figured out that it was her lover from the earlier scenes. It seems for something like this the information is badly distributed, but in reality that's all the movie has going for it plot-wise and you're stuck with these half-baked plot hooks. But for the most part, it's not so horrible because we're supposed to shut off our brains completely with this and only focus on the tragic irony of it all and that's short lived.
½ July 7, 2012
This made absolutely no sense. Terrible.