Charlotte's Web - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Charlotte's Web Reviews

October 14, 2016
It will screw your heart through its touching and heart-warming story...
September 7, 2016
the storyline was okay...
July 2, 2016
Cute, very good children's book to children's movie adaption.
July 1, 2016
Surprisingly charming and heartfelt with a charming voice cast.
June 5, 2016
Una emotiva pelicula para toda la familia, su atractivo radica en el casting original detras del microfono. Buena opcion para un fin de semana.
February 21, 2016
As emotional as the book
½ February 20, 2016
The book and movie get the "Babe" remake. This is perfectly alright, like there's no fault in this version compared to the original cartoon. But it's hard not to let go of the original film because of simply sentimental reasons.
January 27, 2016
This is a good family movie it is charming and funny those that like animals from my farm might like this movie. My favorite character was Templeton the rat he was silly and a little creepy. I also like Charlotte the spider. But if you like farms and if you like animals you might like this movie. This would be a good family movie and it's a classic after all they made a book out of this movie. The book came first and then the movie
½ January 10, 2016
Too cheesy... I don't remember the book being quite that cheesy. I get it, it's a kid's film, but for god's sake, won't somebody think of the children!
½ November 12, 2015
Classic and cute (Shavon)
October 24, 2015
Gentle, warm, and moving family film about an unlikely friendship.
½ September 13, 2015
You really can't screw up this story and here the warmth and charm are evident.
½ September 1, 2015
There's not enough going on to give it a fresh rating, nor is the movie bad enough to give a rotten rating. Thus, a 2.5/5.
August 21, 2015
Haven't seen this movie for along time, but from what I can remember, it was pretty good. Another great story, similar to that of 'Fox and the Hound' where two animals are unlikely best friends. Charlotte's Web is an enlightening tale about friendship and definitely a classic
½ August 12, 2015
The animation has held up very well after almost 10 years - watching Charlotte build her web is a real treat.
This is a really sweet movie that captures the heart of the classic children's novel, and is more or less true to the book as far as I can remember it. I think it's cool that they set the movie in the era the book was written (1950's) instead of modernizing it (which if done wrong, eg filling full of pop culture references, "edgy" stuff and in jokes can come off as horribly corny and date a movie even more). I have never seen the cartoon version so can't say if it's any better, but I'm not a fan of musicals so I probably won't be seeing it.
August 10, 2015
A very adorable version.
½ July 30, 2015
It's so obvious that this was based on a Newberry-winning kid's novel, that it doesn't feel as human as it tries to be (animals aside); but the star-studded cast do well at bringing personality into this world, along with its moments of visual brilliance and emotional connection.
½ July 30, 2015
I was young. I was dumb. I enjoyed it... a lot.
May 30, 2015
Loved the movie. Charlotte and Templeton were my favorite characters in this film. They stole the show.
May 16, 2015
A good movie, but is aimed more towards children. Julia Roberts as the voice of Charlotte does a great job along with Dakota Fanning. Good one for the kids, but I wasn't too impressed with it.