Charlotte's Web - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Charlotte's Web Reviews

½ September 3, 2017
A remake of charlottes web not bad I would say it's pretty funny I favorite character was Templeton the rat he was pretty hilarious! I haven't watched it for a while now
August 25, 2017
long time fan but the book was better $7
July 10, 2017
Great family movie to enjoy! I found this movie funny all ways remember the book was a classic as well. Hay my favorite character was Templeton!
½ March 18, 2017
Ok family film, but not a great deal of re watch value for me personally.
February 8, 2017
A charming movie that follows a classic story.
½ February 1, 2017
Not a good movie to watch
January 23, 2017
Charlotte's Web may perhaps be more likely to be appreciated by the kiddies rather than older audiences but the latter might still have a smile on their face by the time the end credits roll thanks in large part to a series of cute pigs to portray the one piglet, a respectable performance from Dakota Fanning the role of Fern Arable, some enjoyable voice acting with Steve Buscemi stealing the show as Templeton the rat and plenty of charm allowing for one of the more heartwarming outings from the likes of Nickelodeon Movies.
October 14, 2016
It will screw your heart through its touching and heart-warming story...
September 7, 2016
the storyline was okay...
July 2, 2016
Cute, very good children's book to children's movie adaption.
July 1, 2016
Surprisingly charming and heartfelt with a charming voice cast.
June 5, 2016
Una emotiva pelicula para toda la familia, su atractivo radica en el casting original detras del microfono. Buena opcion para un fin de semana.
February 21, 2016
As emotional as the book
½ February 20, 2016
The book and movie get the "Babe" remake. This is perfectly alright, like there's no fault in this version compared to the original cartoon. But it's hard not to let go of the original film because of simply sentimental reasons.
January 27, 2016
This is a good family movie it is charming and funny those that like animals from my farm might like this movie. My favorite character was Templeton the rat he was silly and a little creepy. I also like Charlotte the spider. But if you like farms and if you like animals you might like this movie. This would be a good family movie and it's a classic after all they made a book out of this movie. The book came first and then the movie
½ January 10, 2016
Too cheesy... I don't remember the book being quite that cheesy. I get it, it's a kid's film, but for god's sake, won't somebody think of the children!
½ November 12, 2015
Classic and cute (Shavon)
October 24, 2015
Gentle, warm, and moving family film about an unlikely friendship.
½ September 13, 2015
You really can't screw up this story and here the warmth and charm are evident.
½ September 1, 2015
There's not enough going on to give it a fresh rating, nor is the movie bad enough to give a rotten rating. Thus, a 2.5/5.